• Show
Clear All

• thus one?
    03' Toyota Crown Athlete V Premium

Originally posted by TRaNz
    getout.

Comment

• yeah could have been it.
      only saw it from the back 1/4 and from a distance, looked a bit lower in the front then that pic though.

Hello bora in the back ground btw!
      Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• spotted hakhawk/troy this morning on the highway as i was turning off to work

Comment

• spotted a dope black e30 on polished bbs rs yesterday. wasnt mikes or marios tho

Comment

• asian dude that looks like rayray in syd?

Comment

• Spotted a slammed s12 silvia in endevour hills the other night yellowy gold, getting beached on speed humps outside maccas. Was tits.

Comment

• Some cool kid on springvale rd with very saggy springs
                Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• some black slammed lamborghini on springy road..

Originally posted by anth
                  Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• saw a dope ass green drift pig s14 slammed on full polish work vs. to bad it was getting towed by a commo tho

Comment

• I think that might be the car that comes ot all the winton track days, has an LS1 i think.
                      omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• Originally posted by shinny View Post
                        spotted a dope black e30 on polished bbs rs yesterday. wasnt mikes or marios tho
                        I think I know the one, did it have a 'M' badge on the back? I think the BBS are fakes, lips don't look right, but could be wrong. I have seen that car twice in the last few days, once on glen ferrie road and once on chapel st at about 3pm on thursday haha
                        omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• Originally posted by USDMem1 View Post
                          I think I know the one, did it have a 'M' badge on the back? I think the BBS are fakes, lips don't look right, but could be wrong. I have seen that car twice in the last few days, once on glen ferrie road and once on chapel st at about 3pm on thursday haha
                          yeah not sure if the bbs were fakes. drove past the op direction so only had a quick glance. asian dude driving it tho. looked good. also saw another on bbs rs out in doncaster down a back street. not sure if its the same one

Comment

• Spotted nam at chaddy yesterday and a black s2000 slammed with orange wheels on princess highway

Comment

• Working at a new house, in the driveway next door is an Audi A4 and a EG civic. Both stock, both rocking every hectic sticker on the planet including the S|W pentagon.

Canberra is a terrible place.
                              We ride homos together, we die homos together. Homos 4 Lyfe. <3

Comment

• HAHAHAHA fan boy wannabes^^

Comment

Working...
                                X