No announcement yet.

Car Spotted thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• His Name is Sam, Used to own an e46 M3 Vert (or is still trying to sell it). I know his forum name is Domino and he's around aussieexotics.com and maybe a few others.

Comment

• keep seeing a purple R32 syline at glenferrie oval carpark. has same wheels as muski. low, stickers etc.

also so MELVIN today with his lows and wheels back on, WINNING!

Comment

• Originally posted by Infini View Post
        His Name is Sam, Used to own an e46 M3 Vert (or is still trying to sell it). I know his forum name is Domino and he's around aussieexotics.com and maybe a few others.
        went for a snoop, found him, but all his pics are expired! shattered... it was wallpaper worthy

Comment

• spotted indomi on princess highway today

Comment

• Spotted a nice, clean white Honda Accord Euro on some gold mesh dished wheels, Agentz sticker on windscreen, number plate YQT. Parked on the side of the road of Yuilles Road, Mornington.
            IG: wade_rees_
            BMW 320i E30 turbo

Comment

• was just thinking to myself "I wonder if I'll see any of the stanceworks boys in traralgon on the way through" and bam, sexy black on black coupe heading west just past the kfc traffic lights. looked sick man
              Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• Originally posted by dylan8 View Post
                was just thinking to myself "I wonder if I'll see any of the stanceworks boys in traralgon on the way through" and bam, sexy black on black coupe heading west just past the kfc traffic lights. looked sick man
                that be me :p this morning or arvo?

Comment

• 6pm.
                  Black wheels defiantly change the look from the OEM style ones u had last time I saw it
                  Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• spottoed a white s2k on meisters/sp1's with a S/W sticker at gc last night, looked nice as
                    03' Toyota Crown Athlete V Premium

Originally posted by TRaNz
                    getout.

Comment

• Originally posted by sturgey View Post
                      spottoed a white s2k on meisters/sp1's with a S/W sticker at gc last night, looked nice as
                      Den-kid, saw him this morning out the front of my work as well

Comment

• dats2k.jpg

Comment

• Shiny on Studley park rd. (That was us yelling at you in the mintruck hilux)

Comment

• Originally posted by sturgey View Post
                            spottoed a white s2k on meisters/sp1's with a S/W sticker at gc last night, looked nice as
                            Huh?! Which car were you in?

Spotted reece-baby on the way to work. This guy full beeping like crazy at me in traffic hahahaha.

Comment

• i had the silver IS200 there
                              03' Toyota Crown Athlete V Premium

Originally posted by TRaNz
                              getout.

Comment

• Spotted stupid white low camry... and baller driver lol st kilda road heading south at 2:44pm

THE [ O o \=====vr6=/ o O ] STU
                                [QUOTE=Oxer;1593769]I Love VW's[/QUOTE]

Comment

Working...
                                X