Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll stab ya cunt then nurse you later

Comment

• i was in a golf coming down sunshine ave but waiting at the lights. No way you would've seen me.

Comment

• Fat e30 on nelson rd this morning about 830-9
        Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• Saw what looked like a e46 M3, slammed on some nice wheels with some decent poke on Queens prd this arvo. Looked mad.
          Originally posted by TRaNz
          omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• Spotted black vw bora with s|w sticker in oakliegh tonight

Comment

• Saw a grey two tone UCF20 Celsior today in Shepparton, it was aired out with some wide eurolines.

I am really broke with far too many ideas.

Comment

• Saw the nicest E30 I've ever seen at Rmit bundoora east campus today. Facelift model in black, SA plates. I'm thinking m3 mockup because no flared guards.

Anyone here?

Comment

• Originally posted by joeseinfeld View Post
                  Saw the nicest E30 I've ever seen at Rmit bundoora east campus today. Facelift model in black, SA plates. I'm thinking m3 mockup because no flared guards.

Anyone here?
                  you go there? wat car i do too but my car is track spec now =(
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by namtaro View Post
                    you go there? wat car i do too but my car is track spec now =(
                    I've got a white E30, but don't park at east campus any more coz i get stuck on the speed bumps... Have to park at west rear campus so I skip all the bumps and walk over when i have to

What's your daily?

Comment

I've got a white E30, but don't park at east campus any more coz i get stuck on the speed bumps... Have to park at west rear campus so I skip all the bumps and walk over when i have to

What's your daily?
                      will keep an eye out for this up in da norfern suburbs...you in mah hood. =D
                      S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
                        will keep an eye out for this up in da norfern suburbs...you in mah hood. =D
                        1 hr drive with no traffic errday from eastern suburbs to get to uni... when peak hour fuarrrrrkk

feelsbadman

Comment

1 hr drive with no traffic errday from eastern suburbs to get to uni... when peak hour fuarrrrrkk

feelsbadman
                          u feel bad? been doing that for 2 years LOL 1hr drive. i drive an eg... i park on east but at the very front entrance from plenty road... ive even done the massive speedbump one at the back... isnt that bad... just ALOT of scraping...
                          sigpic

Comment

u feel bad? been doing that for 2 years LOL 1hr drive. i drive an eg... i park on east but at the very front entrance from plenty road... ive even done the massive speedbump one at the back... isnt that bad... just ALOT of scraping...
                            They just put in those shitty plastic speed bumps too, they're so harsh!

Yer my first 2 years were in the city and second 2 years in bundoora. SUCKS

should go left off plenty rd on to mckimmies rd, then second left in to the car park. 0 speedbump life hack.

Comment

They just put in those shitty plastic speed bumps too, they're so harsh!

Yer my first 2 years were in the city and second 2 years in bundoora. SUCKS

should go left off plenty rd on to mckimmies rd, then second left in to the car park. 0 speedbump life hack.
                              nah right across plenty to front admin entrance, 1 speedbump doable in any car and park there closer to walk =)
                              sigpic

Comment

nah right across plenty to front admin entrance, 1 speedbump doable in any car and park there closer to walk =)
                                Never even considered that front entrance. Will try!

Comment

Working...
                                X