No announcement yet.

Car Spotted thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @ private_numero finally saw your car in person and it looks way better than in pics. cant wait to get a closer look at it. Haha Dont know how you get around with your daily car LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by jason210493 View Post
      @ private_numero finally saw your car in person and it looks way better than in pics. cant wait to get a closer look at it. Haha Dont know how you get around with your daily car LOL
      hes all lip kit dw
      - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
      Originally posted by TRaNz
      Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• saw ray in his TIDY e30 this morning at around 9:48 turning right from ferntree gully road onto springvale road.

Comment

• Originally posted by cln View Post
          hes all lip kit dw
          nooo wayy?

Comment

• keep spotting the same stanced volvo hatchback on low offset meshies gembrook way, looks clean except i only ever see you at night haha. WHY YOU NO DRIVE DURING DAY SIR.

Comment

• Saw a decently stanced white e36 sedan the other day, On what look to be bbs/mesh wheels. I also do not think he is on here, but it sure did look very nice, pretty jealous to say the least.
              -97 BMW E36: Ready to get the OEM+ Treatment
              -85 Nissan Bluebird Wagon: Project In the 'wings'
              I<3OEM xD

Follow me on instagram: @cutlets93

Comment

• Originally posted by cln View Post
                hes all lip kit dw
                Oh shushhhhhhh

FIY lowest part is lower than the lip kit
                ****** gonnaaaaaaa **** nomsayinnnnnnnnnnn

Comment

• Spotted a stunning mx5 this morning on warrigal rd white with fluro green rims
                  Chick driving I think, looked fkn amazing

Comment

• spotted steven's cu2 chillin in my hood =P
                    sigpic

Comment

• Spotted bflat on st kilda road around 8pm. shieeeeet

Comment

• Originally posted by private_numero View Post
                        Spotted bflat on st kilda road around 8pm. shieeeeet
                        Yeah you did. Just chillin at German class was I. Makes buying wheels on eBay.de heaps easier

Comment

• Saw an older Lexus (Not sure on the model) in Canberra yesterday. Had a Stanceworks sticker on the back, VIP style in Belconnen area. Thing looked fucking sweet

Comment

• May have spotted Dennis (Not sure if it was him) on Main Rd East this morning at about 7:15am turning right onto Sunshine Ave with stockies up front.

Was it you man?

Comment

• Sounds like him, Bitch was probably going to work. LOL

Comment

• Yeah that was me... didn't see you?

Shuuuuuppppp reece wanna diee?!

Comment

Working...
                                X