No announcement yet.

Car Spotted thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wait wut? Were you there? I was gonna park my damaged daily golf inside but didn't wanna show up the MX5 club with my mad steez.

We are more than illest, we are hospitalisedest.

Comment

• ONly for a quick feed Haha... Didn't want to interrupt your meal..
      Originally posted by anth
      Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Dat nasi goreng

Comment

• which e30 with red wheels turning on the springvale rd, gave the thumbs up
          Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• saw a slammed green rx7 on miester on M1. Think its a stanceworks car.

Also spotted a whole bunch of agentz boys at GC and Robins new car

Comment

• Originally posted by dylan8 View Post
              which e30 with red wheels turning on the springvale rd, gave the thumbs up
              I saw this on wellington rd. the other day, No idea who's it is.

Comment

• Originally posted by shinny View Post
                saw a slammed white e30 on red wheels Friday night on hoddle and victoria street, rolling through the junction
                I saw this car drive past crown when i was on my lunch break.

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                dnyall @ MSC

Uh oh mike
                Steve, good bloke

Originally posted by dylan8 View Post
                which e30 with red wheels turning on the springvale rd, gave the thumbs up
                Originally posted by HoZy View Post
                I saw this on wellington rd. the other day, No idea who's it is.
                Too many e30's getting around with red wheels these days
                Originally posted by TRaNz
                omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• Steve and Joe are champions..
                  Originally posted by anth
                  Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Saw what I'm pretty sure was a silver convertible e46 on black wheels named "KAMAKI" pulling out of glenny maccas on springy rd around 2:15

Looked amazing!

Comment

• He's on the e46 forums,

recently moved down here from NSW.

Comment

• bagged Honda accord euro gold works in sydney saturday night. I was the kid talking to you after your long phone conversation
                        nicely fitted honda accord euro cruising with me down elgar road then headed into deakin uni
                        Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

bagged Honda accord euro gold works in sydney saturday night. I was the kid talking to you after your long phone conversation
                          nicely fitted honda accord euro cruising with me down elgar road then headed into deakin uni
                          alfa aka mrrein?
                          S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
                            alfa aka mrrein?
                            quick internet stalk says yes.

Comment

bagged Honda accord euro gold VIP MODULARS in sydney saturday night. I was the kid talking to you after your long phone conversation
                              fixed*

Comment

• Originally posted by private_numero View Post
                                fixed*
                                cheers

Comment

Working...
                                X