No announcement yet.

Car Spotted thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• spotted a green fg xr6 with te37s, very fitted white e30 and white type x 180 slammed and fitted on the highway lastnight

Comment

• Originally posted by sturgey View Post
      just spotted cruizin at my work, car looks nice as man
      Thanks sturgey. Which car di dyou spot? Cruze or Skoda RS? Where do you work?

Comment

• That Ke26 wagon is my mates Jordy's.

Comment

• The skoda man, im a parts interpreter at patterson cheney toyota
          03' Toyota Crown Athlete V Premium

Originally posted by TRaNz
          getout.

Comment

• Spotted white Ep3 civic with bright pink wheels fitted. Was cruising down ballarat road sunshine. Shit was epic.

Comment

• Originally posted by sturgey View Post
              The skoda man, im a parts interpreter at patterson cheney toyota
              Oh I c. I was poppin in to your parts dept to pick up some service parts for my aunts 2005 corolla hatch. could have either been served by yourself or one of your other colleagues then.

Comment

• was a colleague most likely i was outside looking at a customers car
                03' Toyota Crown Athlete V Premium

getout.

Comment

• Originally posted by private_numero View Post
                  Spotted white Ep3 civic with bright pink wheels fitted. Was cruising down ballarat road sunshine. Shit was epic.
                  ive seen it too its got a stanceworks sticker im pretty sure..

Comment

• I know I'm not in Melbourne, makes what i see a bit irrelevant...but..there is the 2nd coolest mk1 golf i've seen that lives near me, light blue colour and well fitted on wantanabe's (i think...) (i really need to learn my wheels cause i don't know anything and really wish i did). But the mk1 is cool as fuck

Comment

• Originally posted by Jakeh View Post
                      I know I'm not in Melbourne, makes what i see a bit irrelevant...but..there is the 2nd coolest mk1 golf i've seen that lives near me, light blue colour and well fitted on wantanabe's (i think...) (i really need to learn my wheels cause i don't know anything and really wish i did). But the mk1 is cool as fuck
                      Take as pic for everyne to ogle at Please
                      omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• spotted a clean white e30 on princess highway last night going home from work, too bad he was rocking xxr wheels but other than that, nice ride. even got to talk to him a bit lol, mike you need to lower your car asap haha
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by namtaro View Post
                          spotted a clean white e30 on princess highway last night going home from work, too bad he was rocking xxr wheels but other than that, nice ride. even got to talk to him a bit lol, mike you need to lower your car asap haha
                          I installed rear coil-overs and sump cover/skid-plate today. Front coil-overs going in tomorrow. Wheels will be back from re-finishing place tomorrow or tuesday.

omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• Originally posted by USDMem1 View Post
                            I installed rear coil-overs and sump cover/skid-plate today. Front coil-overs going in tomorrow. Wheels will be back from re-finishing place tomorrow or tuesday.

ohhhh shieettttttttttt
                            sigpic

Comment

• Pics ASAP Mike!
                              Originally posted by anth
                              Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                                Pics ASAP Mike!
                                Will do, once its all mounted and set right

Comment

Working...
                                X