No announcement yet.

Car Spotted thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yer that would have been around the time i bashed into a FKN pothole and FKD my front right wheel/tire.

4hrs for racv to get a tow truck to me. just got home now gonna cry myself to sleep tonight

Comment

• i wish i could live in australia, i would love to have a RHD 1st gen camaro.
      Last edited by FER86GTI; 03-01-2012, 12:38 PM.

Comment

• Spotted a little blue suzuki swift with a 'stance|works low is a lifestyle' sticker in coburg.. anyone here?

Comment

• i spotted a really cool low s13 once on the outskirts of western sydney, i'm yet to find a picture (((
          Flickr
          FB Page
          Facebook

Comment

• spotted a blue silver-ish coloured Honda jazz with a stanceworks and autobarn sticker on the rear wind shield... Point Cook road near handy food

Comment

• spotted neni, on wellington road rolling hard, full sped up to give you the thumbs up haha
              sigpic

Comment

• spotted the same honda jazz I spotted on friday at altona beach... haha!

Comment

• Originally posted by namtaro View Post
                  spotted neni, on wellington road rolling hard, full sped up to give you the thumbs up haha
                  Haha yea was turning and noticed in corner of my eye mad eg was like oh snap it's Nam HIIIIIIIIII!
                  Originally posted by Smeeeb
                  Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

• Originally posted by neni View Post
                    Haha yea was turning and noticed in corner of my eye mad eg was like oh snap it's Nam HIIIIIIIIII!
                    i came in from the freeway entrance, lucky i was still going 100kmh or else i would have missed you, car looks sick rolling dude!
                    sigpic

Comment

• just spotted cruizin at my work, car looks nice as man
                      03' Toyota Crown Athlete V Premium

Originally posted by TRaNz
                      getout.

Comment

• Saw a mad old skool corrola wagon on the eastern this arvo, had white walls with red steelies. gave him the thumbs up haha looked real clean.
                        omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• this one?
                          03' Toyota Crown Athlete V Premium

getout.

Comment

• ^^^ Thats the one
                            omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• that is rad

Comment

• i don't mind a nice old school rolla!

Comment

Working...
                                X