Car Spotted thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dubstance View Post
    AH FUCK! was that u! goddam it! hahaha i thought i might have seen a stanceworks sticker in the rear window.... but your tint is hella dark haha spewing!

dom
    yeah haha. how close was that guy to hitting that truck!?

Comment

• that would be my aristo

Comment

• Originally posted by mohsen View Post
        yeah haha. how close was that guy to hitting that truck!?
        haha yeah man, i would have pissed myself... rollin over gutters n shit! WTF! hahaha
        '92 16v Passat Wagon on Bagyard Air Ride

Comment

• yeah i had to brake pretty hard.. that roads fucked anyway. chunk of concrete appeared out of nowhere today.. had to pull some f1 shit to dodge it.

spotted tran at the car wash in thomo :P

Comment

• spotted a silver eg6 sedan with some serious low stretch and poke on westall road at about 3:20 today

Comment

• +1 for the silver eg sedan with some serious low stretch and poke on westall road at about 3:20 today

Comment

• Saw Private_Numero @ crown again today and like the last 4 days in a row or something. You must love that place!!

Also, saw a white chaser sedan in the multi-level car park when i finished work tonight. The same chaser was at the last stanceworks meet.

Actually see a LOT of cars with ssome mad stance at crown most of the time. All you guys paying for your parts off your gambling habits i assume... lol I managed to hand out a few cards today, SOOOOOOOO many crap parking jobs in that joint, its ridiculous.
                Originally posted by TRaNz
                omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• +2 for seeing that silver eg sedan at Chadstone VIP night
                  http://fitmentforaking.wordpress.com

Comment

• +3 that silver eg sedan parked right across my spot at chaddy carpark on the weekend, looks really nice

Comment

• Any pics of this eg sedan?

mike; free city parking ftmfw! hahaha

Comment

• how often do you go to crown Rhys? lol

Comment

• hahaha a lot actually. Due to;

1) only city car park i can get into without scraping excessively
                          2) Close vicinity to the fwy
                          3) Free parking.

Comment

• but do you go there to gamble and leave your asian children in the car for 12 hours? or for work?

Comment

• Haha all of the above. My 11 year old son is starting to get bored in the car but.

Comment

• stanced r32 in canberra on some roof top carpark.
                                Bit of track setup going on inside too
                                Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

Working...
                                X