Car Spotted thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My driveway sucks

Mad jelly of all of you with some sort of flatish driveway that can actually be navigated. My driveway drops like 10 feet over 3 metres into the garage so even on lowered springs my accord scraped and my mums 100% stock commodore wagon with a full boot of shit scrapes too. No chance for the S14

On street parking for the loseeeeeee.

Comment

• i made my own driveway so i tried to make that shit as low friendly as possible, shit still scrapes though and i always use big angles to reverse in
      Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Originally posted by USDMem1 View Post
        Hey thanks man. I am running Borbet A's with flat caps 16x9's
        I thought they looked like borbets! mmmmhhhhmmm loveeee! hwy friday?
        [QUOTE=Oxer;1593769]I Love VW's[/QUOTE]

Comment

• Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
          yeah, but thats hoping the black panel is the same as mine. Like the flakes int he paint might be different. Had this issue when i got the bodykit off another black euro, I had blue flakes, but the kit had more purple flakes in it. LOL
          yeah that kinda sucks the balls... can always repaint it urself. panels are easier than the whole cars lols. hoping i dont have that problem i find a bumper kit. which honda wreckers u contact?

Originally posted by private_numero View Post
          shinny bro, was with my best mate tonight and his sister came up to me and her bf wants more deets on your car brah hahaha
          hahahah tell him is a jazz and its black and has wheels.. lolz.. wats he want to know?? can easy list out the parts mods and specs

Comment

• Originally posted by shinny View Post
            yeah that kinda sucks the balls... can always repaint it urself. panels are easier than the whole cars lols. hoping i dont have that problem i find a bumper kit. which honda wreckers u contact?
            Hondwreck, hondaworld and parts heaven. Was onli parts heaven that had the part.
            S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Spotted a nice euro today behind me in Mill Park

think it was Tranz ^

was in the MX5

Comment

• Originally posted by elitee View Post
                Spotted a nice euro today behind me in Mill Park

think it was Tranz ^

was in the MX5
                IT WAS YOU....=D
                LMFAO
                I prob need more StanceWorks stickers =P
                i reveresed out of the house and was waiting to do a uturn and all i see is this slammed mx5, neg camber n all rollin down...and im full trying to catchup so i could just yell out StanceWorks non stop......bahahahahahahaha
                I was hoping youd turn left, but you turned right.....awwww....LOL.
                Dude, your car is soooo much win, like cappuccino froth n all. You live around the northern subz too?

Comment

IT WAS YOU....=D
                  LMFAO
                  i reveresed out of the house and was waiting to do a uturn and all i see is this slammed mx5, neg camber n all rollin down...and im full trying to catchup so i could just yell out StanceWorks non stop......bahahahahahahaha
                  Dude, your car is soooo much win, like cappuccino froth n all. You live around the northern subz too?
                  Haha yeah i was waiting for you to catch up, straight away i saw it was like :O
                  Love you car so nice, yeah just moved to Mill Park last week
                  1st stanced car i have seen since iv been here haha
                  saw your stickers was like definitely gotta sign up attend some meets etc

Comment

• miiinnttt bro. Another addition to the northern suburbs. =D
                    Should do a Mill Park Maccas seshhh soon...LOL
                    Just seeing your car going up n down childs road i was thinking....stifffffff ride...hahhaha
                    Next time i spot u on the road....full raping my horn and high beams as a way to say HI....LOL

Comment

Hondwreck, hondaworld and parts heaven. Was onli parts heaven that had the part.
                      cheers bro. realised if i get a new rear bumper gunna have to shave the inner guards off again

Comment

• Originally posted by Thestu View Post
                        I thought they looked like borbets! mmmmhhhhmmm loveeee! hwy friday?
                        haha I have never been, but I am going to see a mates band play in Ferntree gully friday night, would think about cruisin down for a bit, but the bimmer is currently at the panel shop getting some work done. Should hopefully be done by friday night but i doubt it, probably early next week sometime.

Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
                        like cappuccino froth n all.
                        Winning.
                        Originally posted by TRaNz
                        omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• Sounds good to me dude!
                          [QUOTE=Oxer;1593769]I Love VW's[/QUOTE]

Comment

• today i saw 2 epic looking ke70s in oakleigh always parked together around the corner from my mates place, thursday night saw this sweet looking red jetta that was slammed and had decent dish at chadstone shopping centre

Comment

IT WAS YOU....=D
                              LMFAO
                              seems like the northern suburbs are the stance suburbs haha.

mental image of an asian yelling out stanceworks**

Comment

• I saw this white N13 with a S|W sticker on the rear window, along with many others, it also had an adroid sticker. Saw it at Calder, I have seen that car at a JDMST meet before.

Comment

Working...
                                X