No announcement yet.

Car Spotted thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spotted mytrex prinny hwy laps haha I was at warrigal rd Toyota standing n back of the navara haha
    Last edited by neni; 06-25-2011, 03:07 AM.
    Originally posted by Smeeeb
    Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

• lol
      i really wanna dyno my car now after last night.

Comment

• spotted a slammed Sportivo Corolla hatch following a red EVO 6 TME outbound on the westgate fwy at around 10:15pm
        Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• black roof? black rims?

Comment

• White Lexus with purple wheels driving on the monash heading out of the city.

Comment

• that would be mine, silver lexus/purple wheels, picking up the missus from work =]

Comment

• I tried to read all the stickers on your rear window but the only one that stood out was the stance works one haha, nice ride.

Comment

• Originally posted by mk3 View Post
                  that would be mine, silver lexus/purple wheels, picking up the missus from work =]
                  Have you been on prinny highway on a friday night before? I remember staring at a silver Lexus with purple wheels at the lights!

Comment

• haha just about every friday =P

Comment

• Originally posted by mk3 View Post
                      that would be mine, silver lexus/purple wheels, picking up the missus from work =]
                      I spotted you in the morning (about 9am) heading down Burke Rd towards Camberwell junction. Getting spotted everywhere haha

Comment

• spotted shinny western ring rd at around 2.30pm. was in the work car. you were goin city bound

Comment

• Saw a fairly stanced supra and corolla sportivo near the Motorshow last night!

Comment

• haha yeah missus just works down the road from there. had an rdo so i drove her to work.

Comment

• spotted a red vdub dumped on stockies and roof racks, im pretty sure its this one from the sw meet
                              sigpic

Comment

• pretty sure both those VW's were at the meet.
                                Originally posted by TRaNz
                                omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

Working...
                                X