No announcement yet.

Car Spotted thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• spotted a nissan micra with a "i love ******" sticker on the rear with pretty ballsy wheels on springvale road. anyone from here?

Comment

• That sounds dope. I wanna see it now

Comment

• wat colour?
        sigpic

Comment

• To be honest i cant remember the colour lol. I remember it had flared guards which were a primer.

Comment

• mmm theres a few micras around now.
            heres a mate's one
            sigpic

Comment

• That's clean as. The one i saw needed to be lowered and the wheels were too mexican

Comment

• hahaz yerh lack of low ones around, this red one has genuine ssr meshies and even had a quick release nardi lol
                sigpic

Comment

• saw a dope blue mirca rolling around on gold meshies with a roof rack in glen waverly. really clean n stanced. wouldnt mind cing more pics of it

Comment

• dw he'll be at sw on sunday
                    sigpic

Comment

• saw that blue micra at some meet, cool little thing.

Comment

• Is that the micra with the tricyle on the roof. I hear he spun out on Princess Hwy infront of Hwy patrol and had some explaining to do... Whoops!

Comment

• how do you manage to spin out in a micra? dudes got skills

Comment

• yeah im pretty sure its the same micra. was at the JDMST meet at docklands but i remember it being turquoise then !?!?!?!?!?!

Comment

• haha spotted the micra in primer with fat wheels today at the wheel alignment place i went to, think the guy works there
                              sigpic

Comment

• spotted a silver lancer at Clayton maccas around 12am.
                                had stickers on the rear windscreen
                                spotted the stanceworks sticker on it

Comment

Working...
                                X