Car Spotted thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by danielsahhhn View Post
    a brownish/multi colored early model hilux pickup with a metal flat tray out back spotted rocking a banner in north, macleod area...
    do we need to burn this? fak
    S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• any of the vw guys know this mkIII? Always see it parked in the same spot, not sure if it's really low or just broken. Pretty sure it has a FMIC.

Comment

• 4 stud and fmic would make me think tdi.
        What to say it's sneaky petes, but can't remember where his is at now
        Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

a brownish/multi colored early model hilux pickup with a metal flat tray out back spotted rocking a banner in north, macleod area...
          Oxer knows him I think
          Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

jono's.... has metalflake roof etc.

Originally posted by anth View Post
            any of the vw guys know this mkIII? Always see it parked in the same spot, not sure if it's really low or just broken. Pretty sure it has a FMIC.

murray rd?
            Originally posted by anth
            Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• yerp

Comment

• yeah its my buddy sneaky pete anth

Comment

• Car Spotted thread

Spotted the first Aussie delivered white 2015 Lamborghini Hurrican on PenLink on Sundayee
                  IG: wade_rees_
                  BMW 320i E30 turbo

Comment

• aye
                    www.ohitsandy.blogspot.com

www.flickr.com/andhey

Comment

• Originally posted by foffa View Post
                      Spotted troy at maccas in the city. Full introduction sesh from car to car while stopped at the lights haha. Car looked sick dude!
                      Ahahha yes, same to you dude!! Just wish I had've wandered down and had a chat with you blokes.

Ah well, next year!

Comment

• spotted nam trying to leave his driveway during peak hour traffic
                        #stalkersesh
                        #gordiestyle
                        www.ohitsandy.blogspot.com

www.flickr.com/andhey

Comment

• LOL man i was going to glenny to watch a movie
                          sigpic

Comment

• spotto dyl heading back to bdale, lunch time on sunday just past the longwarry caltexs where it goes to the 110 zone

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
                              spotto dyl heading back to bdale, lunch time on sunday just past the longwarry caltexs where it goes to the 110 zone
                              Dunno how you do it, everytime. Or does my car stand out that much lol

Comment

• Originally posted by dylan8 View Post
                                Dunno how you do it, everytime. Or does my car stand out that much lol
                                how can i miss a slammed mk4 on awesome wheels when it drives past?

Comment

Working...
                                X