No announcement yet.

Car Spotted thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spotted a red Audi A4 on BBS CH's on Princes HWY and Springvale Rd intersection.
    IG: wade_rees_
    BMW 320i E30 turbo

Comment

• clean as blue e46 with plates "shnitz"? right out the front of my place today as i can coming out the driveway!!

Comment

• Originally posted by hakhawk View Post
        clean as blue e46 with plates "shnitz"? right out the front of my place today as i can coming out the driveway!!
        That would be Dave's from E46 Fanatics.
        Quite a bit of work his done to it. Running supercharged at the moment, cut the spare wheel well out and ran a oem M3 exhaust on it pretty much all the suspension is now M3 gear. Plenty of other quality mods and $$$ been thrown at it.

Build thread for those interested. Link
        Last edited by GJA003; 08-09-2014, 05:08 AM.

Comment

• ah nice, wonder what he was doing over this way

Comment

• Originally posted by hakhawk View Post
            ah nice, wonder what he was doing over this way
            because city slicker

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
              because city slicker
              haha. turns out there was a bmwcc meet at the hill climb track. wouldve gone today if i hadve known this morning

Comment

• ohhhh

Comment

• spotted a red e30 today with nice fitment, good amount of low and what looked like bride bucket seats halfway between tgon and morwell today about 3pm when i was road testing a customers car

Comment

• That is possibly the guy I met at winton, it has a BEAMS 3SGE conversion and gets tracked regularly.

Comment

• Originally posted by anth View Post
                      That is possibly the guy I met at winton, it has a BEAMS 3SGE conversion and gets tracked regularly.
                      thats awesome, does he reside down mine and troys way?
                      couldnt make out what wheels it had as he was doin about 80kmh

Comment

• Troys car at GAD, didn't spot you sorry
                        Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• Originally posted by dylan8 View Post
                          Troys car at GAD, didn't spot you sorry
                          i saw you guys roll in, but totally didnt come say hi, my bad, too busy mixing it up with some of the sydney boys.

GAD was pretty good, red as a fkn tomato tho!!

Comment

• All good.
                            Yeah was such a nice day, after 4 years you learn to pack the sunscreen on there
                            Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• Spotted troy at maccas in the city. Full introduction sesh from car to car while stopped at the lights haha. Car looked sick dude!
                              Originally posted by TRaNz
                              We ride homos together, we die homos together. Homos 4 Lyfe. <3

Comment

• a brownish/multi colored early model hilux pickup with a metal flat tray out back spotted rocking a banner in north, macleod area...
                                Like a glove

Comment

Working...
                                X