Car Spotted thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
    yeah dont park near me. bitch youll kill my vibe.
    LOLjkz

nah i couldnt figure out which was you. seeing a bunch of people come out of the cars and then another mob come over, i was like. fk, which one is him.. HAHAHAHA
    Surprised you in the area though, thought you was from Eltham area n shit.
    hahaha yeah Im from macleod area. Was coming back from a friendly soccer match at rmit with some mates so yeah had a bunch of people with me.

See u round next time bby
    Like a glove

Comment

• Mk5 golf on stockies on ferntree gully road about 4pm, stanceworks banner
      Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• Originally posted by dylan8 View Post
        Mk5 golf on stockies on ferntree gully road about 4pm, stanceworks banner
        Speethunters

Comment

• Spotted croanth in st kilda
          Last edited by andrewn; 01-27-2014, 05:45 AM.
          www.ohitsandy.blogspot.com

www.flickr.com/andhey

Comment

• Think i may have spotted andrewn at the Shell servo on Springvale Road last night in Braeside? From behind it had the same shiny underbody bracing...

Comment

• Nah wasn't me probs my mate
              www.ohitsandy.blogspot.com

www.flickr.com/andhey

Comment

• black or dark nissan cube with some decent fitted wheels on chunky tyres
                pretty sure had banner
                Last edited by dylan8; 02-06-2014, 06:15 AM.
                Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• Black E46 M3 on some fat Work VS XX at a coffee shop in Northcote

Comment

• 316 BMW in Vermont just before.
                    Clean as on some OEM + looking wheels, sitting at a nice height

Comment

• Saw a slammed white ft86 on white wheels today, was a few cars back in traffic but looked awesome from my angle.
                      Originally posted by TRaNz
                      omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• honda accord rocking some fitment not far off Tranz on dorset road today
                        maroon coloured wheels, plenty of camber out back. spewing I had to roll out of my driveway 10ft in the air next to it

Comment

• spotted wade's e36 sitting real nice on gta mesh @ carpark opposite 100mm where some other outcasts like me were haha!
                          Like a glove

Comment

• Haha I was full stressing on where to park. Had barely any money, all day parking cheap as. 👍
                            IG: wade_rees_
                            BMW 320i E30 turbo

Comment

• Originally posted by Spados. View Post
                              Haha I was full stressing on where to park. Had barely any money, all day parking cheap as. 👍
                              If I knew your car was there I would have made you show me in person!

Fucking hanging to see it....
                              Originally posted by anth
                              Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Fak dunno why I just didn't show you. Have to have a GTA sesh soon, beer and have a look at the new lowlows you've got coming.
                                IG: wade_rees_
                                BMW 320i E30 turbo

Comment

Working...
                                X