Car Spotted thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Water Boy View Post
    And raise the rear a bit or did ya have some boobs in the back...
    haha cheers yeah its got a cat back and the 2nd muffler straight-piped right near the end.

The rear normally sits exactly like the front and just tucks tyre but I had a fat bitch and another mate in the back so woulda been sacked on the rear lol
    Like a glove

Comment

• Spotted just out side Brandon park shopping center. What looked like a stock Mini Cooper S with Stance|Works banner and a front tow hook. Anyone on here ?

Comment

• black e34? wagon on mcmahon street in traralgon today, looked fair tidy, was rockin a sw banner, but i havent seen it on here before

Comment

• Jut spotted a white bagged Golf GTI in Canterbury Road, Braeside, near Wall Street Kustoms with an SW banner. Anyone?

Comment

• think wall street did a bagged white golf, had fake LMs?
            Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• Originally posted by dylan8 View Post
              think wall street did a bagged white golf, had fake LMs?
              Had darker colour stock GTI rims from memory

Comment

• Spotted raised blue subi on commo rake and sacked black honda jazz outside my house.. Awks

Comment

• Originally posted by shinny View Post
                  Spotted raised blue subi on commo rake and sacked black honda jazz outside my house.. Awks
                  AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA #awkz
                  you n melvz share dem jocks yeah? coz yous families and sheitz now ay? farkin ayyyy?????
                  S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Lmao

Comment

• white focus with lolvo wheels and sw banner
                      www.ohitsandy.blogspot.com

www.flickr.com/andhey

Comment

• hilux with mad rake in ringwood saturday, S|W banner
                        Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• Originally posted by dylan8 View Post
                          hilux with mad rake in ringwood saturday, S|W banner
                          candy/flake roof? if so one of my mates Jono lol
                          Originally posted by anth
                          Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• had a few miss match coloured panels. was about 4 lanes away from me so maybe?

Comment

• Originally posted by andrewn View Post
                              white focus with lolvo wheels and sw banner
                              ayo!

spotted tranz doin millpark maccas sesh. I dunn goofed and hardparked front first near u

lookin phresh cuz
                              Like a glove

Comment

• Originally posted by danielsahhhn View Post
                                ayo!

spotted tranz doin millpark maccas sesh. I dunn goofed and hardparked front first near u

lookin phresh cuz
                                yeah dont park near me. bitch youll kill my vibe.
                                LOLjkz

nah i couldnt figure out which was you. seeing a bunch of people come out of the cars and then another mob come over, i was like. fk, which one is him.. HAHAHAHA
                                Surprised you in the area though, thought you was from Eltham area n shit.
                                S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

Working...
                                X