No announcement yet.

Car Spotted thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• spotted a dropped white ep3r, black regas on Johnson st with plates 'rps13'.

Must have sold his 180 and wanted something to remind him of it haha
    Like a glove

Comment

• Haha that ep3's gone through a shit load of wheels.
      Close to getting regas too off a mate in 17x9+18 for mine

Comment

• Spotted an E46 M3 CSL in silver last night in Brighton near the Cinemas on Church St. Such a cool car. Would have loved to have heard it.

Comment

• People spotting too
          Originally posted by TRaNz
          omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• tranz azn level 90000 right there
            Originally posted by TRaNz
            We ride homos together, we die homos together. Homos 4 Lyfe. <3

Comment

• Just drove past a black EK civic on Gilbert Rd, looked pretty low on black wheels, think they were rotas.

Comment

• Originally posted by foffa View Post
                tranz azn level 90000 right there
                eyes were fully open btw......fak

Originally posted by anth View Post
                Just drove past a black EK civic on Gilbert Rd, looked pretty low on black wheels, think they were rotas.
                yeah they're on fakes, spotted him a few times around preston. owner looks like a wanka and always has the WTF look on his face.
                S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Tranz looks so cute when he gets sun in his eyes awwwwwww bebi xoxo

Comment

• Originally posted by anth View Post
                    Just drove past a black EK civic on Gilbert Rd, looked pretty low on black wheels, think they were rotas.
                    Deff rotas. Deff azn.
                    Originally posted by anth
                    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Just had a rolling chat to someone from here in an SA rego Hilux (Raydon?). Hope you found your way back to the meet mate. Nice meeting you. Sorry I was hesitant at first, never can be too careful rolling through Frankston at that time

Comment

• The most broken rolling chat but yeah found my way to the meet as everyone else was leaving.. And i expected hesitation when i rolled up next to pretty much a random, that far out of town and at that hour of night, cheers for the directions and help made it a lot easier..

Comment

• The white XR5 with S|W banner last night doing Christmas light laps at the blvd.

Comment

• Originally posted by Water Boy View Post
                            The white XR5 with S|W banner last night doing Christmas light laps at the blvd.
                            I am flattered to hear another person think its an xr5 but its a stock body na mk2 focus not xr5 unfortunately

guilty as charged haha was doing full xmas light lap creeping sesh..angling speedhumps like a douchebag and all that good stuff lmao
                            Like a glove

Comment

• Sounded alright (No muffler life)

Comment

• And raise the rear a bit or did ya have some boobs in the back...

Comment

Working...
                                X