Car Spotted thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FTG autobarn sat morning feat banner and mask
    Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• LOL who's that?
      Originally posted by anth
      Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• gordie? mang wth you doing brooooo?!

Comment

• I'm pretty sure I spotted George's Civic at Matsuri today.

The new wheels look pretty fine on it.

I am really broke with far too many ideas.

Comment

• Originally posted by Neil View Post
            I'm pretty sure I spotted George's Civic at Matsuri today.

The new wheels look pretty fine on it.
            yeah that would be him, he went today.
            Wouldnt surprise me if you heard that Tokyo Drift theme song being played as he drove in or out. LOL
            S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
              yeah that would be him, he went today.
              Wouldnt surprise me if you heard that Tokyo Drift theme song being played as he drove in or out. LOL
              Hahaha, nah I didn't I would of been too far way.

But I guessed it was his from no Honda badge on the front(still), odd number plate position and the stickers on the rear window.

But I guess he was lucky to arrive late since there was a full EPA station and shit near the entrance for a few hours.

Comment

• Originally posted by Neil View Post
                Hahaha, nah I didn't I would of been too far way.

But I guessed it was his from no Honda badge on the front(still), odd number plate position and the stickers on the rear window.

But I guess he was lucky to arrive late since there was a full EPA station and shit near the entrance for a few hours.
                colourful BBS RS woulda been on or half of them at least.
                yeah heard about that too. thats whack man...EPA infront of the racetrack....faaaaaaaa
                S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
                  colourful BBS RS woulda been on or half of them at least.
                  yeah heard about that too. thats whack man...EPA infront of the racetrack....faaaaaaaa
                  Nope, no RS's in sight.

Just some ATS wheels i think?

Yeah cops loved it, I got brethoed twice and the second time they ran my licence and checked my rear tyres.

#datredPplatelyfe

Comment

• Today I saw something special with my own eyes, the dark blue DC2 with fake SW sticker on the front windscreen. I feel blessed.

Comment

• Time attack cars at crown car park
                      Originally posted by TRaNz
                      omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• Originally posted by anth View Post
                        Today I saw something special with my own eyes, the dark blue DC2 with fake SW sticker on the front windscreen. I feel blessed.
                        hahaha where was this? If its my mate, he was prob on pizza delivery and the sticker is legit lmao
                        Last edited by danielsahhhn; 11-28-2013, 05:40 PM.
                        Like a glove

Comment

• It was outside Highpoint. It's not real, trust me, there's probably a picture of it in this thread, it's in a completely different font, Pipeworks-spec.

Comment

It was outside Highpoint. It's not real, trust me, there's probably a picture of it in this thread, it's in a completely different font, Pipeworks-spec.
                            That cowboy font

Comment

It was outside Highpoint. It's not real, trust me, there's probably a picture of it in this thread, it's in a completely different font, Pipeworks-spec.
                              ah ok not my m8 then. I ordered 2 from lowlygents site direct which he and I have.

On that topic...I need me a single|works one right about now hahaha
                              Like a glove

Comment

• That's Manny's S15 ^^^

Think i spotted one of you krazzy cunts in Berwick before in the lowest e46 in the whole world! That sort of silver colour and Roof racks and stickers. Looked sick

Comment

Working...
                                X