Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

StanceWorks Melbourne; The meet and greet.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lukey View Post
    ahok. just thought id make sure
    I know... cheers dude..

Thanks for your efforts mike, will be good to see you again!
    Originally posted by anth
    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

well i dont give a fuck if im defected with suspended reggo... im still coming. been waiting for ever and get a defect now... bring it on!!!

Comment

Mad attitude haha. What you get defected for?

Comment

just got back from the ozhonda williamstown meet...can't wait for next weekend.

Saw Dennis there in his Mirage..steelies looked tough!!

going to be a good one

Comment

Originally posted by MeRlz View Post
            well i dont give a fuck if im defected with suspended reggo... im still coming. been waiting for ever and get a defect now... bring it on!!!
            I love you mang haha

Originally posted by private_numero View Post
            For being a badass!

Originally posted by DRVSLW View Post

going to be a good one
            Yeah he came to mine after it and we rolled guards... This Sat we shall be lowering it

Very excite. Thanks again Dennis and Jason for helping with the sticker placement... Dont know what I would have done without you guys!

Comment

Originally posted by DRVSLW View Post

going to be a good one
              Lol, it's majoooooorrrrrr slammage. Looks stupid with the height, thanks for oxer helping me roll the guards. No more scrubs man!

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
              I love you mang haha

For being a badass!

Yeah he came to mine after it and we rolled guards... This Sat we shall be lowering it

Very excite. Thanks again Dennis and Jason for helping with the sticker placement... Dont know what I would have done without you guys!
              Yeap, thanks heaps oxer! did a good job. Heaps of laughs lol. Can' wait til next saturday... I'll probably need to leave my car there over night, saturday and driving back home... = defect.

No probs man, always happy to give anyone a hand.

You guys are in for a big treat on sunday, the red eh is sooooo insane....

Comment

Originally posted by private_numero View Post
                too low, too loud, too wide, 4 bald tyres

just the usual haha

Comment

Haha Dennis... Best sticker on there!

Time to go get cash out so I can leave here at 7am on the dot

Comment

hey oxer, can my mate tag along with his JZA70, not hell low, but its a pretty rad car

Comment

• Originally posted by goon bag View Post
                      hey oxer, can my mate tag along with his JZA70, not hell low, but its a pretty rad car
                      You have PM

Comment

• Oxer, i'll probably come down, that is if you lads don't mind the biggest piece of shit on wheels you've ever seen making an appearance. That, and if it actually makes it too the west side. Either that, or i'll cruise down with Jack in his 32, depends if Vicroads will give me another unrego'd permit for the piggy.
                        Last edited by Das_Prachtstraße; 09-20-2010, 02:44 AM.

e28 545i, $200 e28 520iPig.

Comment

• just realised this is on saturday, (still coming, wouldn't miss it) but we have a bar B in cairnlea for the footy, so I might have to leave a tad early

Comment

• Originally posted by Das_Prachtstraße View Post
                            Oxer, i'll probably come down, that is if you lads don't mind the biggest piece of shit on wheels you've ever seen making an appearance. That, and if it actually makes it too the west side. Either that, or i'll cruise down with Jack in his 32, depends if Vicroads will give me another unrego'd permit for the piggy.
                            Sending you details now...

Originally posted by goon bag View Post
                            just realised this is on saturday, (still coming, wouldn't miss it) but we have a bar B in cairnlea for the footy, so I might have to leave a tad early
                            Its Sunday dude... not Saturday...

Comment

• what the hell am i reading then LOL, never mind me do do do doo dooooo.....

Comment

• Originally posted by anth

Comment

Working...
                                X