• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
    this gps is doing my head in
    Melways ftw.
    Originally posted by anth
    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Following signs ftw !

Comment

• i usually write down directions off whereis and take a melways with me.

but if m gonna be venturing further than melbourne in the very near future so a gps will be handy

Comment

• GPS = Yuk. my brother used one for about 2 weeks. was trying to direct him the wrong way down one way streets, illegal no entry turns and then zig zagging back and forward accross a street instead of just driving straight... fail. now it sits in his glove box gathering webs...
          Originally posted by TRaNz
          omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• lol
            i love mine, live by it, saved my arse so many times

Comment

• google maps own you all

find all the directions and print off, or memorize and use melways as a backup
              Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• I just have my melways sitting under my passenger seat if I get lost, or fire up whereis on the iPhone before departing, then memorise directions.

Comment

• ive used to today and its been good. will use it on the weekend but also take melways incase i get lost

Comment

• if my wheel-whores stuff doesnt arrive tomorrow im gonna be mega pissed off, considering it was ordered/payed or posted on the 6th of this month. ffs

Comment

• Me: at the lights turning left onto princess hwy. Hwy Patrol: stops his car in the mid of the road and looks at my car. looks at rollcage, looks at the offset then smiled at me then drove off. Me: Almost had a heart attack.

hope to meet you guys this sunday

Comment

• Haha wow that's lucky as. I had something very similar happen to me too awhile ago

What glue should I use to stick my eyelids onto the headlights? I used some automotive double sided sticky tape with no success. Not really down with spending another 10 bucks. //no cheapo

Comment

• I've used that black silicone thing and it's comes out like soft foam when it's set? Dunno what it is, my mate used it for his roof wing as well..

Comment

• This should be good peeps

need to give my bitch a wash

Comment

• Dude call me now if you want, not in bed yet haha.... soon though...
                              Originally posted by anth
                              Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Stickaflex ultra flex don't use too much or you'll be picking it out like chewing gum in hair. Or be a cheapo pull off your door trim and it's the black glue that holding the plastic sheet. Never sets hard.

Comment

Working...
                                X