100mm 1/11 Car Register.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Respect Till Death View Post
    got my first bit of beef about 100mm today.. the AW11 MR2 had it's "acceptance officially revoked" yesterday. wtf garbage is that?
    Dont believe everything you read on Facebook dude.
    Originally posted by anth
    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
      Dont believe everything you read on Facebook dude.
      he's a good mate of mine and he got it from the horse's mouth. You're right I shouldn't believe everything, but this is quite easy to believe
      '87 Benz 190E

BUILD THREAD

Comment

Google.
        you should know i never google lol

Comment

he's a good mate of mine and he got it from the horse's mouth. You're right I shouldn't believe everything, but this is quite easy to believe
          At the end of the day, I'm sure the organisers have their reasons. I wouldn't know half of what's being said on fb, all i onow is that there are literally hundreds of applications that have had to be turned away.

Comment

At the end of the day, I'm sure the organisers have their reasons. I wouldn't know half of what's being said on fb, all i onow is that there are literally hundreds of applications that have had to be turned away.
            oh yeah definitely, would have sucked if he went and dropped a few grand on his car for an event he just got kicked from though. Would make any man sour - hard to really do much about it, you definitely can't compare this year's 100mm to any other year, it would be miles larger in comparison. They under quoted beer at the AFL grand final, even the best of the best fuck up sometimes i guess
            '87 Benz 190E

BUILD THREAD

Comment

oh yeah definitely, would have sucked if he went and dropped a few grand on his car for an event he just got kicked from though. Would make any man sour - hard to really do much about it, you definitely can't compare this year's 100mm to any other year, it would be miles larger in comparison. They under quoted beer at the AFL grand final, even the best of the best fuck up sometimes i guess
              I see where you are coming from, but if you're going to spend money on your car, whether it is or isn't in a show should make no difference? We all do this for the love of it. If you do it purely for validation then perhaps you're doing it for the wrong reasons.

Comment

I see where you are coming from, but if you're going to spend money on your car, whether it is or isn't in a show should make no difference? We all do this for the love of it. If you do it purely for validation then perhaps you're doing it for the wrong reasons.
                yeah I definitely agree, I don't THINK he did it for that but I think the timing was more a motivation than a validation. It sucks for him regardless but what can you do, if you're at a level where you're getting knocked back then your build isn't "built" enough. The quick or the dead as they say
                '87 Benz 190E

BUILD THREAD

Comment

• we need a "i didnt make the 100mm cut" show

Comment

• Originally posted by hakhawk View Post
                    we need a "i didnt make the 100mm cut" show
                    they have that bro it's called MCM
                    Last edited by Respect Till Death; 10-16-2015, 09:58 PM.
                    '87 Benz 190E

BUILD THREAD

Comment

they have that bro it's called MCM
                      HHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

SHOTS FIRED!!!!!!

hahaha
                      S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• hahahahaha MCM.

I wonder why they pulled his entry. Car seemed pretty cool.

Maybe he was caught out talking crap online or something...
                        Originally posted by TRaNz
                        omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• Originally posted by USDMem1 View Post
                          Maybe he was caught out talking crap online or something...
                          you know you're probably right dude, he didn't instigate but he definitely didn't just leave it be. Bollocks reason to drop someone but I guess in the interest of image he was the only one arguing about it that was actually accepted into it

I say arguing because he wasn't defending his car just making memes about it haha
                          '87 Benz 190E

BUILD THREAD

Comment

• lols facebook dramas. too many egos wanting to be stroked but being left blue balled
                            www.ohitsandy.blogspot.com

www.flickr.com/andhey

Comment

• yeah straight up, witnessed less drama in fuckin high school and I went to school in Melton. That's saying something.
                              '87 Benz 190E

BUILD THREAD

Comment

• people care to much aye

Comment

Working...
                                X