No announcement yet.

100mm 1/11 Car Register.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

issue is its some big names in the scene that have made some comments which tbh could of been better of in a private msg to the 100mm team.

was speaking to robin last night.this doesnt phase him much at all

Comment

Ahaha Robin standing there all like

IG: @sebastienaudeon
      1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
      *pats Sebs head*
      there there.
      keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

people are dumb and i **** people

Comment

That thread fucking shits me on facebook. Vu should know better and should of kept his concerns to private message to the organisers rather than start the very public shitstorm of a facebook thread...

Seriously the biggest gripe people seem to have atm, is the facebook posts from the organisors, they are really strange and honestly kind of silly. All this vague reference/inside joke type stuff which is weird. But honestly has no effect on the show itself.

Then there are people complaining about not getting accepted although other cars they feel are 'inferior' to their own have been accepted. About 3 people commented showing pics of their cars and how they feel like they 'should' of been accepted, when in reality they are running fake wheels and their car really isn't that special.

Also one GTR owner complaining that his whole car crew (3x 34' GTRS, 3x 33 GTR's, silvia, 3x EVo 9's) all didn't get in, but a (very unique) and well modified AW11 MR2 did get in... Mate get over yourself...

The one complaint that i feel does have some legitamacy is the seemingly lack of responses to emails from the organisors. But in saying that it seems like a million people are just emailing weather or not they were accpeted. When 100mm organisors have stated multiple times, entrants HAVE NOT BEEN FINALISED YET (80% have been selected) so in other words, HAVE SOME GOD DAMN PATIENCE!!

Also people must of misread a post they did a while ago, syaing that they were no longer taking more entries (due to overwhelming responses already) but they had not selected all entrants.

People seemed to read that as, all selections have been made and now there are confused people complaining...

Also, since a 'car scene vet' like Vu started the whole shitstorm, all the little fanboys feel like they can come in and just talk shit... so many cringeworthy responses in that post it was ridiculous.

The organisors have not done themselves any favours with all the oddball/very unprofessional facebook posts, but in reality, those posts have no influence on the quality of the show itself. People need to just laugh at those posts and move on, rather than get all worked up on a fucking facebook post with some poor english.
          omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

People complaining about not getting accepted should just say this to themselves: "got to be better next time" simple.

Don't blame the selectors for your lack of overall quality. I can imagine they would have had close to 1000+ entries (judging by the recent size of some car meets) would be tough. I could imaging they would of had like 20 EVO's, 20 GTR's, 50 AE86's lol selection process would be super tough.
            omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

Spot on mate also that bloke complaining think hes that vicimports dude from way back when with the 300. Cant let every "club" in thered be a 1000 cunts plus hows that bloke like get a bigger venue......mate its not a meet go eadc
              Originally posted by Smeeeb
              Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

its a shit storm of gay ass reponses and **** but end of the day of the organisers arent rattled which they arent good on them. gunna b a sick event regardless of some tacky fb post or not

Comment

Vu as in dt panels vu?
                  Originally posted by anth
                  Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Yep. DT panels Vu.

Comment

• Fanboys actually follow that cheap hack? Hahahahaha

Comment

• he should of known better but it is what it is. hows everyones prep going?

Comment

• been told today my front splitter is finished and got my car booked into regency to clear defect on Wednesday
                          sigpic daily driven sti IG: skytup

Comment

• GTR owners making us look bad and shit.
                            you know what the best thing about a GTR is?
                            parts are interchangable with the GTST.

Comment

• wheres a good tyre shop? need to get my tyres and align the car. dont really trust my normal guys anymore

Comment

• Originally posted by shinny View Post
                                wheres a good tyre shop? need to get my tyres and align the car. dont really trust my normal guys anymore
                                As in you need to buy tyres? Or you have them and need them fitted?

I dont really know anywhere with cheap tires... tbh i do my own eye alignments l9l. Cetreline are the best, but they fkn charge.

Comment

Working...
                                X