X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GC tonight 7;30 lads if ya free.

Ano is over from SA!

Comment

• Anyone up for a GC sesh Monday? Been a while and da ranger will be wit me.

Comment

• Yeah, I'll come and hang
        IG: @sebastienaudeon
        1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
        *pats Sebs head*
        there there.
        keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• monday gc cunts
          - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
          Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• Keen if Colin is there!!
            omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• for you mike, anything
              Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• I'll come down too. Been awhile
                www.ohitsandy.blogspot.com

www.flickr.com/andhey

Comment

• 7pm be there or be a angry oxer rawr

Comment

• On our way. Fak im hungry.

Comment

• Thanks for all that came to my birthday dinner tonite, means a lot.
                      For those who didnt. well there is a reason for that. fk u cuntz.
                      IDFWU
                      S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Fuck you cunt wheres my invite!

What a dog!

Comment

• Birthday dinner??? Its not Feb 17th...
                          omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• Originally posted by USDMem1 View Post
                            Birthday dinner??? Its not Feb 17th...
                            oh true, forgot it wasnt daylight savings, must got the dates wrong that way. mybad.

Comment

• Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
                              oh true, forgot it wasnt daylight savings, must got the dates wrong that way. mybad.
                              this guy. no idea anymore. goes overseas for a holiday and looses his head.

Comment

• Originally posted by shinny View Post
                                this guy. no idea anymore. goes overseas for a holiday and looses his head.
                                nah nah ayeee, went for a wedding mate and also to find the source of Michael Hack's love aka BengBengs.
                                Stop being angry Shiwen.

Comment

Working...
                                X