Aussie wheel tech/discussions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• think anything polished would work with the chrome trimming
    Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• Yeah, I have to save up for the brake setup I want to run, but once I get that then I can test fit the 10's and see what the colours look like.
      IG: @sebastienaudeon
      1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
      *pats Sebs head*
      there there.
      keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• So just got off the phone with craig at whitehorse, new wheels for jessica will be 16x9 -1 and 16x10.5 +17.5

Originally posted by anth
        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Those specs though.

Going to be awesome Ox, super keen to see.
          1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
          there there.

Comment

• mah niqqas

[ame="www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSrTnWDTdwI"]www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSrTnWDTdwI[/ame]
            www.ohitsandy.blogspot.com

www.flickr.com/andhey

Comment

• Seb how about amber/orange centers with polished lips ? Could kinda work since old school with the amber indicators ? Maybe i'm a little crazy. I think it would work with the colour of Anja. If i wasn't so broke at the moment i would be looking for wheels from Japan. Going to try keep my eyes on the market over there now.

Comment

• ET17.5.

precise offsets for precise fitmunts. Jessica gonna be tight as.
                We ride homos together, we die homos together. Homos 4 Lyfe. <3

Comment

• That's because it's Oxerhaulin.

Amber would work but would draw too much attention to the car. Plus, if she was going to be crazy fitted then maybe, but she's just going to be a daily.

I'm almost tempted to just leave them original silver, get new lips, barrels and hardware to make them fit perfectly for daily wheels.
                  1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                  there there.

Comment

• Silver and polished sounds perfect for what you want, Seb. Clean, classy, and won't draw any unwanted attention. Unless you do a small change just for a bit of effect, like brushed lips or something subtle like that?

Comment

• I think im going full polish on jess's next set..... which will be the biggest cunt ever.
                      Originally posted by anth
                      Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• So wanting to build LM's for the R32.

The fronts dont clear the brakes so I need to buy some spacers before I can measure up. Hoping for something around 8.5F and 9.5R. If I ever change suspension or get air I'll be able to add atleast an inch to the barrel. Currently the reservoir on the rear coil is in the way.

I originally wanted to get the centres copper plated and face mount them with polished lips and chrome bolts. But the only way to run them facemounted is to have the lips and barrels welded, because of the way the centre is. So there goes that idea.

So
                        Copper plated centres sandwich mount w copper plated bolts and polished lip.
                        OR
                        Colour coded Reflex silver centres, with polished lip and and chrome bolts.

Not sure what to do

Comment

• Why u no reverse mount
                          www.ohitsandy.blogspot.com

www.flickr.com/andhey

Comment

• Why reverse mount? As opposed to sandwich?

Comment

• You can run them face mounted, just get lip on the rear of the face machined to make it deeper and take both a barrel and lip
                              Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• I was thinking about that but theres a bigger lip on the front of the face. with about a 2-3mm lip on the rear. machining down the rear lip would make the meat in the middle pretty thin :/

Comment

Working...
                                X