Aussie wheel tech/discussions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Craig Winters View Post
    Right you lot. I've got a new Facebook page and need everyone I've done wheels for to put up pics or point me in the direction (links etc) of good photos.

Share the Shit out of it.
    https://facebook.com/threepiecewheels/
    No Facebook either, but will grab some minta photos of the wheels this weekend and send you some flickr links for your loving.
    IG: @sebastienaudeon
    1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
    *pats Sebs head*
    there there.
    keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• The Yahoo Auctions + Jesse Streeter addiction is strong.

Comment

• You know you're properly addicted when he goes offline for a few weeks and you get withdrawals and can't buy anything.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beware View Post
          You know you're properly addicted when he goes offline for a few weeks and you get withdrawals and can't buy anything.
          I'm already having the withdrawals. Oh well, thoroughly enjoying it.

Comment

• I havent bought anything from streeter for bout a month, is he taking time off? Anyone know when he's back?
            Originally posted by anth
            Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• From the bottom of his emails......

*Final bids/orders for the year need to be made by Dec 9th. Auctions need to have finished by this date. If orders/auctions finish after this date there is a high chance they wont make it to our warehouse before we close for the year. *slow sellers/companies still might not make it and if so those items would be processed when we return on Jan 5th. apologies for any inconvenience.

*We will NOT be answering emails from Dec 18th till Jan 4th. Any emails received during this time will NOT get a reply even after we return. Please kindly send the request again on Jan 5th. We get about 600+ requests a day and it will not be possible to back track over that many emails so have to completely cut any emails received across this time, apologies for the inconvenience.

Comment

• Fuark... god damnit.

Comment

• Originally posted by SebastienPeek View Post
                  No Facebook either, but will grab some minta photos of the wheels this weekend and send you some flickr links for your loving.
                  For all your motorsport wheel needs.

sigpic

Comment

• do you guys have hookups to get new valves for 3pc wheels? Picking up Roman's Futuras soon and buying some 17" lips of Beware but I'm missing a valve, easier to replace all 4 I guess. Craig is that something you can do? Also someone that can redrill that isn't a gumby - going from 114.3 to 112
                    '87 Benz 190E

BUILD THREAD

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                      Fuark... god damnit.
                      Stop buying shit.

Comment

• Im not...

Comment

• Messaged you this morning Craig, time to get another barrel made!
                          IG: @sebastienaudeon
                          1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
                          *pats Sebs head*
                          there there.
                          keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• Why must it be holiday time. Streeter pls.

Comment

• Im considering getting some oem wheels but I need some 5x100 - 5x112 adapters in 20mm. Anyone know where to get some reasonably priced ones and how much they would roughly cost??

Comment

• Message thestu
                                Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

Working...
                                X