Clear All

• looks sick seb
    sigpic daily driven sti IG: skytup

Comment

• TOIT LOIK A TOIGER

'87 Benz 190E

BUILD THREAD

Comment

• Gonna give the wheels a bath tonight, or a shower, might have to shower with them aha
        IG: @sebastienaudeon
        1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
        *pats Sebs head*
        there there.
        keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• Reasonable price for redrilling wheels ? Been quoted $120 a wheel. Fill and drill. Just wondering if anyone knows of any places in Melbourne too ? Also Modena pins and caps anyone know a good place to sort them ?

Comment

• $120 a wheel is crazy.
            What pcd to what?
            Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• Originally posted by GJA003 View Post
              Reasonable price for redrilling wheels ? Been quoted $120 a wheel. Fill and drill. Just wondering if anyone knows of any places in Melbourne too ? Also Modena pins and caps anyone know a good place to sort them ?
              There was a guy in the US who did a limited run on replacement modena parts but he stopped producing them now.

You can buy mine but you have to buy the full set of wheels haha

Comment

• 5X114.3 to 4X100. Autostrada modena 16X7 +36 and 16X8 +24 for $1250 in pretty good condition seems reasonable to me. But $120 each wheel and postage kills it Just wanted to see if anyone knew of any cheaper places in Melbourne as they will be coming from Sydney.

Comment

• You should only need to plug 1 hole and alternate drill between the others shouldn't you, so that sounds a bit steep to me. I went from 4x114.3 to 5x130 on mine and it was $230 for all 4 with 1 plug per wheel and the drilling of 5 holes per wheel. I regret not finding some 5x114.3 centres or complete wheels now and just having them dual PCD(then sell my 4x114.3's), but I had the 4x114.3's at the time and just went with them. It'll hurt my resale and they don't look as nice under the cap, but no big deal, they're done now.

$1250 is a bit high IMO, especially without all caps etc(are they missing all?)....maybe hold out for some 4 stud ones so you don't make the same mistake I did. Caps etc pop up from time to time on Yahoo, as do wheels that you'd have landed for less than $1250, but local buying is always easier.

Comment

• He has all four caps, just missing two pins. Buying locally is easier but yeah i understand what you're saying and you aren't wrong. I'm in no rush so maybe its worth holding out and hunting. I found someone local who can do them for $75 each, but yeah still all adds up. Just thought they would complement the E30 and not be another E30 with BBS wheels.

Comment

• I think they'd be a great wheel on an E30, and they're in pretty condition actually with some decent dish in the rear which you don't see with the 16's much. If all that's missing is 2 pins then the price isn't so bad after all....I've got a spare pin you can have if you go ahead with them.

Comment

• Craig's goods help me win Best Stance again today.
                        Beautiful lipsssss

S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Best place in AUS (if any) that do 36hole 17" lips to suit work wheels? (Emtiz)

Have found a few places in the US that supply but exchange rate really kills it :/
                          omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• No one here does flat lips mike...
                            Originally posted by anth
                            Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Hi All,

So I'm thinking of building the Oz Futura wheels I have to fit my 911. I managed to source some of the old style caps to suit and as I have no intention of buying another car figured I may as well do something with them.

They are currently 5 x 114.3 and 17 x 8.5 all round.

Got quoted about $800 per wheel (just a ballpark figure) and that would be getting them up to around 18 x 9.5 for the fronts and hopefully 18 x 10.5 or 11 rears and will include everything required like PCD change, lips, barrels and measuring to get them to fit perfect without any spacers. Plan is to keep them silver and add the Porsche logo to the caps as per picture.

And the car they are for:

So just looking for opinions or if there is anything we might be missing. As the car is a narrow body with the wide body kit there are not many off the shelf wheels available.

Thanks in advance for any replies.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                                No one here does flat lips mike...
                                omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

Working...
                                X