X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking good

Comment

• Originally posted by jlsiege View Post
      Hey guys, what would be involved if i wanted to turn my BBS LM's into 3 piece with barrels from Whitehorse Industries? Any help would be appreciated, cheers.
      4x Inner barrel, 4x outer barrel

Comment

• I didn't realise they had a 4-spoke design within the mesh, that's really cool.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dane083 View Post
          Looking good
          Thanks dane!

Originally posted by anth View Post
          I didn't realise they had a 4-spoke design within the mesh, that's really cool.
          Yeaaaaahhhhh.... to be honest i didnt either haha. There arent the options in 10" diameter wheels like there is in 13, 14+ etc, so when it came up i was overly excited for mesh. I even stared at the CAD drawing for a while and didnt notice it.

im stoked it has that little 4 spoked star design within the mesh. Its probably a necessity considering how small the wheel is and needing a strong centre to mount on to.

1963 850 - 1408cc, 45DCOE, 'S' 7.5" brakes, 6-point cage, blasted, Velo GPT-2's, rear beam

Comment

• I stick with the stock 1in I've got

Originally posted by anthony--t View Post
            Originally posted by Beware View Post
            Can you measure the overall width of them, from under the bolt lip to the top of the bead lip just to confirm they're width?
            Did you ever get a chance to measure these? I might be re-thinking my set up and these might work as rears for me if I decide to use my 1in fronts and go sandwich mount, especially if they are 2in(which they look to be). Even if 1.5's, I still might be interested if you're wanting to sell.....although I still haven't done my mock up yet, so I could still be off with what I want/need.

Comment

• Yep they're 1.5"

My modenas at the moment have 1s and 2s

Comment

• Would you want to sell them if I work out I can use them? I'm hoping I can go deeper, but if I could only go up to 2in or even 2.5in max, I'd probably sacrifice that extra bit of lip and go with your 1.5's to save buying 4 new lips. 3in I'd find it hard to not want to try and use if I can fit, but until I mock up I have no idea.

Comment

• Yeah happy to move them on if it helps you out. Was gonna swap them out for my 1s on the fronts but I've been pretty lazy and probably won't get around to it.

Comment

• Ok....well I'll be doing a mock up in the next few weeks and I'll work it out then. I'll let you know if I can use them and if you're happy to sell, I'll take them off your hands.

Comment

• Sounds good!

Comment

• Fucking wheels.
                        That's the next thing on my list once sorting out suspension and body.

So much damn shit to do before 100mm.
                        IG: @sebastienaudeon
                        1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
                        *pats Sebs head*
                        there there.
                        keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• Just wanted an opinion from the experts, which is you lot.
                          Happened to find a set of wheels i was looking to run that have been apparently professionally redrill. Actual picture for reference, just wanted feedback/thoughts on it. Was in-between running adapters or having them filled and drilled.

Also worked out how to search properly on Yahoo japan, the addiction is strong. I now understand them feels, how i wish i could buy them all.

Comment

• i've had a few sets done 5 to 4 and 4 to 5 etc no issues.
                            only thing Id say about that set is how close the bolt is to the centre bore
                            Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• Originally posted by dylan8 View Post
                              i've had a few sets done 5 to 4 and 4 to 5 etc no issues.
                              only thing Id say about that set is how close the bolt is to the centre bore
                              Personally would you be happy to run them ?
                              I had the same thoughts on how close they're to the center bore.
                              Having mixed thoughts, as i would rather not run adapters.

Would you mind PM'ing me some places that would also do PCD redrilling ?

Comment

• Anyone in melbs have a tumbler to polish up wheel bolts? Need to refurb a couple of sets...
                                Originally posted by anth
                                Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Working...
                                X