Aussie wheel tech/discussions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SebastienPeek View Post
    Be all like, "They're Rotiforms bruhhh, only set in Australia bruhhhh, I want $2,000."

*sold in minutes because scene phaggot*
    Full going to do that right now
    Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• Haha, Rotiforms for $2k, that'd be a steal.

Comment

• I legitimately facepalmed.
        IG: @sebastienaudeon
        1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
        *pats Sebs head*
        there there.
        keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• Here is a set of 18x7.5 +52 4/5H x100 Volk Racing Evolution III 3 pc wheels which I rebuilt to 18x9.5 +27 with 3.5 inch lips made by Whitehorse (thanks Craig)

Before

After

Last edited by ynot87; 05-05-2015, 01:39 AM.

Comment

• damn that's beautiful, didn't think you could relip those so easily
            www.ohitsandy.blogspot.com

www.flickr.com/andhey

Comment

• Looks so nice
              Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• Damn they look the goods.
                IG: @sebastienaudeon
                1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
                *pats Sebs head*
                there there.
                keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• Originally posted by ynot87 View Post
                  Here is a set of 18x7.5 +52 4/5H x100 Volk Racing Evolution III 3 pc wheels which I rebuilt to 18x9.5 +27 with 3.5 inch lips made by Whitehorse (thanks Craig)

Before

After

All in a days work.

Guys. Anything is possible. Just depends how much $$$ you want to throw at a project. Majority of our wheel tooling will work with most wheel centers, but their are the odd ones that won't. We are accumulating new tooling as we go along because some customers just have to have what they want and don't care how much it will cost them.

That being said, if some tooling needs to be made, I keep the cost down (about half price) because I can use it down the track for other customers. That's how I justify it anyway.

Cheers for the feedback Tony.
                  For all your motorsport wheel needs.

sigpic

Comment

• I don't suppose anyone that's rebuilt some 17in Autostrada Modena's(or Monza's?) has any 1.5in stock stepped lips, maybe 2in would also work if you have them, but would prefer 1.5in. Could also be interested in 3in if anyone happens to have some.....basically if you have any 17in Autostrada parts, let me know.

Comment

• I have some 1.5s was gonna swap my 1s out for them but could be keen to move them on. Not sure what you mean by step lipped though.

Comment

• Got pics dude? various styles on the monzas/modenas

Comment

• In the below pic are some 16's I had at the front, the 17's I kept and am going to modify and a set of 17's at the back that I sold. The ones at the back have stepped lips, my current ones don't, but I guess they might be stepped if they were deeper than 1in. All aftermarket lips look more like the back ones so that's what I'm looking for so they all match in looks.

Originally posted by anthony--t View Post
                          My autostradas all together. Cute family photo.

Your Modena's have the same lip as mine do currently, with that angled outer edge, but your Monza's have the more "aftermarket" style step lip with the extra little lip on the outer edge then it steps down. What I'm wanting is the more traditional aftermarket/BBS type lips for them. Got any pics of the 1.5's you have?

Comment

• Did someone say Autostrada collection? part of mine
                            Anths monzas are a bit odd being they are actually 17" centres stepped up
                            Last edited by dylan8; 05-22-2015, 07:47 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by dylan8 View Post
                              Anths monzas are a bit odd being they are actually 17" centres stepped up

Mirin brah?

Keep changing my mind if I should swap the Modenas into the 18" steps.

Beware - I will check those lips tomorrow however I think they're the same as my other 17" stuff on my Modenas. (Not the aftermarket style you want)

Comment

• More than mirin, brah.

Comment

Working...
                                X