• Finally got around to finishing these:

Comment

• My god they're beautiful.
      IG: @sebastienaudeon
      1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
      *pats Sebs head*
      there there.
      keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• Very nice!

Comment

• So good, much nicer then mine that's for sure.
          Nuts that 3 of our group rocked up with them though
          Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• Finally found a corvette wheel I need, it's in Utah though :/ Reckon you could help out Oxer?
            IG: wade_rees_
            BMW 320i E30 turbo

Comment

• It says they post internationally, have you sent them a message?

Comment

• Originally posted by Spados. View Post
                http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item...d=151132705112

Finally found a corvette wheel I need, it's in Utah though :/ Reckon you could help out Oxer?
                dont know anyone in utah
                Originally posted by anth
                Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by anth View Post
                  just ran across this post on another forum about tumblers, interesting to see his 2-stage setup, cleaning first then polishing with different media...

Iv been slack about building my tumbler for ages but I just had time to do it today and now I'm having trouble finding where to buy that plastic triangle media for it in Australia any thoughts on it? Or do you think that's a ceramic media?
                  BULLSHIT BUILD-THREAD

Comment

• Sorry for digging up old shit in the thread haha but I read though the whole thing last night
                    BULLSHIT BUILD-THREAD

Comment

• Will only ship internationally if I have an account with Bongo? Which means I'll have my own U.S. address. Not got bother now since it ends in 14 hours.
                      BMW 320i E30 turbo

Comment

• Originally posted by Spados. View Post
                        Will only ship internationally if I have an account with Bongo? Which means I'll have my own U.S. address. Not got bother now since it ends in 14 hours.
                        spew, could sign up for a freight forwarder in the states. its what the missus did when they would ship internationally.

Comment

• S'all good, there's a handful of Aussie companies that have US addresses, that ship from the U.S. in shipping containers.
                          BMW 320i E30 turbo

Comment

• Doing up nuts and bolts on welded wheels, should I bother with any specific torque settings or just 'good n tight'?

Also, same goes for valve stem seals, any tips?

Comment

• Normal sort of nut/bolt tightness.....the weld is what keeps them together. Valves I go pretty tight usually.

Comment

• thanks mate. Kinda worried that the holes for the valve stem seals have been enlarged a bit much when I got the lips polished, hope they seal. Also what do I use to hold the back of the valve stem from spinning while I tighten the nut on the front? There's no hex or anything back there (genuine Work stems).

Comment

Working...
                                X