No announcement yet.

Aussie wheel tech/discussions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• got some late model steelies from a patrol, 16x8 and put the 195/45 tyres from the chromies on them for the bravo

Comment

• fuark

ヤフオク!は、誰でも簡単に売り買いが楽しめる、日本最大のネットオークションサイトです。圧倒的な商品数を誇るヤフオク!で、落札・出品してみませんか?補償制度もあります。

Comment

• So my 16" Autostrada Modena's showed up today and it ended up they are 2 piece ones.

So what places would be able to do new lips and barrels for them?
        Also would it be possible to steo them up to 17's easily since they have a 16" face?
        Last edited by Neil; 09-11-2014, 03:11 AM.

I am really broke with far too many ideas.

Comment

• Got a pic of the 16" lip shape?
          Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• Originally posted by dylan8 View Post
            Got a pic of the 16" lip shape?

Comment

• Originally posted by Neil View Post
              So what places would be able to do new lips and barrels for them?
              Also would it be possible to steo them up to 17's easily since they have a 16" face?

Take the center out. Measure it up using the diagram on Whitehorse industry website. Give them the specs and give them what sizes you want stepped to 17s.

Comment

• The 16's and 17's both have the same size centre.....Whitehorse should be able to make you new barrels and lips pretty easily to make them 17's. I'm pretty sure they've done some before, so may even have measurements on hand still. I know someone about to have some barrels made for 17's but don't think he's progressed to measurements yet, and I'll be wanting some in the future too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beware View Post
                  The 16's and 17's both have the same size centre.....Whitehorse should be able to make you new barrels and lips pretty easily to make them 17's. I'm pretty sure they've done some before, so may even have measurements on hand still. I know someone about to have some barrels made for 17's but don't think he's progressed to measurements yet, and I'll be wanting some in the future too.
                  Oh do they?
                  I thought the 16's and 17's had different size centers.
                  I'll be doing some proper measurements tomorrow and get some quotes for what I'm after.

Comment

• Originally posted by Neil View Post
                    Holy 40 bolt wheels Batman
                    For all your motorsport wheel needs.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Craig Winters View Post
                      Holy 40 bolt wheels batman
                      I know right?

Took me about 30 minutes per wheel + plenty of WD40 to undo them all.

Comment

• What are you putting them on?

sigpic

Comment

What are you putting them on?
                          These ones are for the back of an R31 that will be getting rear guards to suit, then some GTR spec ones on the front.

Comment

• Sweet. We've been doing wheels for about 30 years and I am always blown away by the combo's I've seen. Drift, sports sedans, hill climb, touring cars etc. All categories seem to end up with our rims.

sigpic

Comment

Sweet. We've been doing wheels for about 30 years and I am always blown away by the combo's I've seen. Drift, sports sedans, hill climb, touring cars etc. All categories seem to end up with our rims.
                              Yeah I've seen some of the work you have done.

Some more wheels that are going to be used for drifting and whatever else I do with the car.

Comment

• Hey Craig, I'm Josh with the LM's that Dylan dropped off to you last week, he said I should expect a phone call from you?

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                Originally posted by TRaNz
                                We ride homos together, we die homos together. Homos 4 Lyfe. <3

Comment

Working...
                                X