X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spados. View Post
    So I've got the Corvette wheels. Sweet.
    Bring them to work, inspect them... got three 9.5 wheels and one 8.5 😐

Rang the guy and said what's the go? He swore there were two of each size. He reckons he's gonna get back to me cause he knows someone with more vette wheels. But he won't cause people are fucked. I should of looked at them better when I was there. (dumbcuntaye)

So now I need either one 8.5 or a 9.5 to have a staggered or square set.
    go for one of each, have squared set and staggered
    sigpic daily driven sti IG: skytup

Comment

• Spados. Remember they're directional for your extra wheel you need to get!

Comment

• Correct 👍 Sent an email to a place looking for either a LHS 8.5 or a RHS 9.5

So it'll end being either a staggered or square set up.
        IG: wade_rees_
        BMW 320i E30 turbo

Comment

• Finally put some colour down on the 7.5s. Not sure if I like it more than the black on my other rims yet. I'm hoping that when they're on the car you'll be able to tell the difference between the silver and polished sections better. Can you even tell that the star outline is polished from the pics? Maybe because I've got them facing the sky, when they're on the car the polished bits should reflect some darker colours off the road (hopefully).

I'm thinking I need something to break them up a bit, maybe black or gold wheel nuts?

Comment

• sexy had to sit back and admire for a bit i think the polished star will stand out, some gold/black hardware/ nuts would look good too
            sigpic daily driven sti IG: skytup

Comment

• Problem is I've already got really good condition cap head hex bolts that will clean up real nice, don't really want to go to the expense of buying gold hardware, even though it would look nice. Wheels are welded too so it's a bit of a waste. Might just buy some black wheel nuts and see how that goes.

Comment

• Tried 2 Corvette garages, eBay, Amazon, Gumtree, Import Monster.

Can't find 1 single LHS 16x8.5 Corvette wheel.

IMAD.
                BMW 320i E30 turbo

Comment

• Have a bloke on the search for a RHS 9.5 wide wheel. Hopefully will have a square set if my luck changes for me.
                  BMW 320i E30 turbo

Comment

• Square setup would be awesome!
                    IG: @sebastienaudeon
                    1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
                    *pats Sebs head*
                    there there.
                    keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• Bloke doesn't have a 9.5 to spare 😕 Only a whole set. Might have to wait awhile until one pops up.
                      BMW 320i E30 turbo

Comment

• Spados can you hassle the guy you bought them from? Ask for $$$ back?

Comment

• Or at least partial $$$'s for the fuck around of having to try and find another wheel.

Comment

• Hey guys, wondering if you could help me. Does anyone know what kind of lips Leon Hardiritt Orden use? This is an example of the wheel:

From looking at it, looks like they're just normal 40 bolt wheel lips?

Are 18-19" step lips in 40 bolts easy to source?

Oh, and does anyone know if these wheels are factory welded? Did a quick search and it looks like they aren't, but just wondering if anyone has had any personal experience?

Cheers!

Comment

• vr-wheels do replacement lips for them fecking pricey though
                              03' Toyota Crown Athlete V Premium

Originally posted by TRaNz
                              getout.

Comment

• I posted a while back with the question about the custom lips from 17 to 18" ref's, after some poking around, I found a company that makes them to order! But since I'm struggling to find rf centres, I'm considering settling with RC centres. Although, I'm not sure if they'll bolt up. I'm told that these custom barrels and lips will only suit RS bolt patterns. So are my RC090 faces be used with RS components?

Comment

Working...
                                X