Clear All

• its ......................... not good

sigpic daily driven sti IG: skytup

Comment

• more camber more guard rolling, job done

you bastards made me do it with the simmons :p

Comment

• I want nachos
        Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• Habanero sauce plz
          Originally posted by TRaNz
          We ride homos together, we die homos together. Homos 4 Lyfe. <3

Comment

• I thought the same with my old GTA wheels. The zero offset made it stick out aye. Gave me second thoughts.

Just to town with the roller, flared to the shit house. It'll fit eventually aye.

IG: wade_rees_
            BMW 320i E30 turbo

Comment

• Yeah....um, that's a fair way off fitting. I hope this doesn't come out the wrong way, but how'd you stuff up by that much when measuring?

I'd get smaller lips....it's probably not worth trying to make them fit on such a new car. If you do any major guard work it means that you'll have to always run that size/width/offset wheel no matter what.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spados. View Post
                I thought the same with my old GTA wheels. The zero offset made it stick out aye. Gave me second thoughts.

Just to town with the roller, flared to the shit house. It'll fit eventually aye.

This looks fine.

Originally posted by skytup View Post
                its ......................... not good

But this looks to be another 1" further out. Personally I think it's a bit too much. Will need overfenders. Might be better just to get smaller lips or barrels.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beware View Post
                  Yeah....um, that's a fair way off fitting. I hope this doesn't come out the wrong way, but how'd you stuff up by that much when measuring?

I'd get smaller lips....it's probably not worth trying to make them fit on such a new car. If you do any major guard work it means that you'll have to always run that size/width/offset wheel no matter what.
                  totally agree, miss calculated the original offset by 20mm or miss wrote a measurement
                  going to sus out replacements if not will build and try to sell

will sus out with my wheel buddy (seb) of were i went wrong

Comment

• Currently heading to Cambelfield, picking up a set of wheels aye. 🍺
                    BMW 320i E30 turbo

Comment

• pics

Comment

• So I've got the Corvette wheels. Sweet.
                        Bring them to work, inspect them... got three 9.5 wheels and one 8.5 😐

Rang the guy and said what's the go? He swore there were two of each size. He reckons he's gonna get back to me cause he knows someone with more vette wheels. But he won't cause people are fucked. I should of looked at them better when I was there. (dumbcuntaye)

So now I need either one 8.5 or a 9.5 to have a staggered or square set.
                        BMW 320i E30 turbo

Comment

• First 3 are 9.5, last one is 8.5.
                          BMW 320i E30 turbo

Comment

• that sucks, possibly why he sold them off?

decided to give the wheel lips a polish while i was rotating them today, they needed it. havent done anything bar a wipe down since putting them on.

how do you guys do around the bolt heads?

Comment

• fark
                              Originally posted by TRaNz
                              We ride homos together, we die homos together. Homos 4 Lyfe. <3

Comment

• Don't. **** polishing around bolts that's why I go front mount mostly.
                                Or sell Shit as soon as I've run it once so I never have to polish again.

That sucks about the single one wheel
                                Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

Working...
                                X