No announcement yet.

Aussie wheel tech/discussions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so this happened last week, picked up a set of work VS KF for $150 +shipping out of japan for the misses kia 15x6.5 +35 now the 6-8 week wait
    sigpic daily driven sti IG: skytup

Comment

• gah, I should get out there and split some more RS
      Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• Originally posted by dylan8 View Post
        gah, I should get out there and split some more RS
        Do it.

I need to get out and finish the set I started on the weekend tonight. As well as adjusting my brakes and bleeding them again.

So much to do, so little time.
        IG: @sebastienaudeon
        1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
        *pats Sebs head*
        there there.
        keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• Last night I sealed the wheels up. Tonight, put the valves in two of them, as I need to strip the other RS' to get the other two valve stems unfortunately. The lips have different sized holes for the valves making it a bit difficult.

As you can tell, these are a bit of a zero fucks given rebuild of RS' out of spare parts.

IMG_0887 by sebastienpeek, on Flickr

IMG_0889 by sebastienpeek, on Flickr

It's just sort of, get tyres on them so there are less tyres in the garage for Mum to stress about.

IMG_0890 by sebastienpeek, on Flickr

Oh well.
          1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
          there there.

Comment

• Having huge problems getting two barrels off my rs.
            Out of the 10 or so sets I've split in the past, never been so stuck.

Been heating the carp out of it. Face down in a tyre standing and hammering. Face up on a stack of phone books, while my gf stands, on it beating it with a mallet and woody/hammer. Won't budge.

Any other ideas before I take it home to dad's press and push it out.
            Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• Did the dirty and wedged a few old flat heads down the gap. Not sure why so stuck as looked like oem parts that haven't been apart before

Comment

• Whats the chances of someone being able to drop a centre off to whitehorse when I need lips and barrels made up? I'd probs also need everything shipped back to me/ maybe I can drive down when its ready and pick it up?

Will pay for your troubles with money/beer/sex/drugs you name it!

Wont be for a few weeks but yeah!
                We ride homos together, we die homos together. Homos 4 Lyfe. <3

Comment

• I think I'm going to be doing the same thing Foff! I might try send one back down with the Melb boys at GAD

Comment

• Originally posted by foffa View Post
                    Whats the chances of someone being able to drop a centre off to whitehorse when I need lips and barrels made up? I'd probs also need everything shipped back to me/ maybe I can drive down when its ready and pick it up?

Will pay for your troubles with money/beer/sex/drugs you name it!

Wont be for a few weeks but yeah!
                    Originally posted by anthony--t View Post
                    I think I'm going to be doing the same thing Foff! I might try send one back down with the Melb boys at GAD
                    I can, probably the closest other then Mitch.
                    Already doing the run for other interstaters

Comment

I can, probably the closest other then Mitch.

Already doing the run for other interstaters

That would be amazing! I might even push for before Gad. If you could fit them in with someone who's coming up for Gad that would be sweet! Last minute wheel assemble sesh maybe haha!

Cheers dude

Comment

• What's GAD?
                        1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                        there there.

Comment

• german auto display in canberra near the end of september usually

http://smeeezus.tumblr.com/

Instragram @Smeeeb

Comment

• Originally posted by foffa View Post
                            That would be amazing! I might even push for before Gad. If you could fit them in with someone who's coming up for Gad that would be sweet! Last minute wheel assemble sesh maybe haha!

Cheers dude
                            Could slap them together before heading up, let them seal up while we drive.
                            Loljk, can't sort myself usually, let alone someone else's wheels.
                            I had tyres on the ksports like a month before dovw, still was a mad rush in the end

Comment

Could slap them together before heading up, let them seal up while we drive.

Loljk, can't sort myself usually, let alone someone else's wheels.

I had tyres on the ksports like a month before dovw, still was a mad rush in the end

Haha yeah I'm not fussed whether they are on for the show or not. Would rather not rush it haha. I'm over the whole rush for car shows, if it's not ready it's not ready!

Comment

• Does Whitehorse make slant lips as well?

Comment

Working...
                                X