Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Beware View Post
    Home job centre bore enlargement?
    By the looks, actually looks quiet round on the screen compared to real life
    Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• what did he use? a hammer and chisel?

Comment

• That's fucked dyl. Should have a problem getting it welded in though and machined properly I would think.

Comment

• That's crazy Dylan, albeit I may have/may not have done something similar to the set of RS' for the front on Zelda...

Anyway, best place to get the stud holes widened from 12mm to 14mm on my 15's?
          Easier to have them split or together for the machinist?
          IG: @sebastienaudeon
          1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
          *pats Sebs head*
          there there.
          keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• Not sure. If it's too big for me to redrill and straighten up. I'll just fuck the centres off with my other unwanted bits, Or make trailer wheels, or another few hose reels lol. Only purchased them for parts really.

Dunno about sa Seb. but any wheel repair joint should do it. Or could do it yourself if you have a drill press. My guy charges 80$ for 4 so I usually just get him to do it rather then home job it. He doesn't care if split or assembled either
            Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• Well, if this move to Melbourne comes to fruition I'll just get them done over there. I am pretty sure the 15" steelies I have in the garage are 5x114.3 but need to double check, if they are then I'll just get some tyres for them and run them while building/sorting out the RS'.

Don't want to do any dodgy home jobs again lol
              1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
              there there.

Comment

• Originally posted by dylan8 View Post
                Not sure. If it's too big for me to redrill and straighten up. I'll just fuck the centres off with my other unwanted bits, Or make trailer wheels, or another few hose reels lol. Only purchased them for parts really.
                I'm thinking I'll make a clock with the single rs wheel I bought today haha

Comment

• Originally posted by anthony--t View Post
                  I'm thinking I'll make a clock with the single rs wheel I bought today haha
                  Do need a clock in the garage!

Comment

• I am thinking I need a set for a trailer. I might need to build a trailer then...
                    1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                    there there.

Comment

• Is everyone's Simmons odd widths?
                      My LEs were 7.75"
                      And the OM were 6.75"

On both wheels lips are normal .5" increments, front mounted centres, and barrels make up the odd 1/4" sizes

Comment

• yep, my le fronts are 8.5, rears are 9.75.

the v4's and v5s ive had/have are .5 increments though

Comment

• Wonder if it's a 'new' Simmons thing.
                          Glad I noticed that before pulling them apart and order new lips.

On a positive, found my LE 18" lips bolt right up to the 17" OM, could be a good use of old parts

Comment

• yours 36 bolt?

who you getting lips through? i want to relip mine so i can actually use them

Comment

• Was just going to use white horse
                              Yeah think it was 36

Comment

• 17s:
                                Now 18s:

Who says it's hard to find cool 5x100 wheels

Comment

Working...
                                X