No announcement yet.

Aussie wheel tech/discussions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• that's a damn good price for oem outer lips hey!

Comment

• Originally posted by dylan8 View Post
      Am I the only one who likes the idea of front mounted faces, specially on a daily makes cleaning soooo much easier
      also love front mounted, thinking of doin it with the Rs's for some thing different

Originally posted by rom2nv View Post
      that's a damn good price for oem outer lips hey!
      thats what i thought, so i ordered them straight away
      sigpic daily driven sti IG: skytup

Comment

• [QUOTE=skytup;1323586]also love front mounted, thinking of doin it with the Rs's for some thing different

thats what i thought, so i ordered them strapanner on one side, wrench on the other.

Today it hit me I had purchased a driver drill since my last set so have been using that on one side and spanner on the other.

I'm Simmons were even easier as the bolts were toothed into the face so itcwas just a matter of turning the nuts rather then holding the bolt head also.

Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• thats what i thought, so i ordered them strapanner on one side, wrench on the other.

Today it hit me I had purchased a driver drill since my last set so have been using that on one side and spanner on the other.

I'm Simmons were even easier as the bolts were toothed into the face so itcwas just a matter of turning the nuts rather then holding the bolt head also.

[/QUOTE]

nice, keep us updated with the build itll be a couple months before i start anything, still cant work out final sizes

Comment

• Which splits? Lol got 3 sets of rs, 2 sets of autostradas, a set of Simmons in various stages atm
            Those rs above are just have lips swapped front to back to make 8/9et49 all round. Pretty boring.
            Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• All the builds :d

Comment

• Anyone know where you can buy aftermarket caps for Hamann PG1s/Oz Futuras? Searching is getting me nowhere

Comment

• Which caps are you after specifically?

Comment

• Originally posted by dvious View Post
                    Which caps are you after specifically?
                    Hamann PG1. I mean the outer plate as well.

Comment

• are OZ lips interchangeable between centres of the same diametre?

Say if I have a set of 18" futuras with oem lips, if i grab the centres from 18" mito/breyton/PG1/amg wheels, would I be able to use the lips from the futuras?

Comment

• Originally posted by rom2nv View Post
                        are OZ lips interchangeable between centres of the same diametre?

Say if I have a set of 18" futuras with oem lips, if i grab the centres from 18" mito/breyton/PG1/amg wheels, would I be able to use the lips from the futuras?
                        Yeah man, well that's what I did, swapping out futura faces for PG1s

Comment

• Just got quoted $200 a centre for my LM's to be copper plated. Faking expensive.
                          Originally posted by TRaNz
                          We ride homos together, we die homos together. Homos 4 Lyfe. <3

Comment

• Copper plated though, hnnnng
                            IG: @sebastienaudeon
                            1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                            there there.
                            keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• Just emailed like 10 different places about it in Sydney, to see if they could beat that price.

Also been thinking about black chrome. Could be a better finish cus I'm not sure copper plating is really gonna go with my silver car haha.
                              We ride homos together, we die homos together. Homos 4 Lyfe. <3

Comment

• Copper plating would be rad on the golf ffoffff

http://smeeezus.tumblr.com/

Instragram @Smeeeb

Comment

Working...
                                X