100mm presents: Certified 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by andrewn View Post
    surprised i didn't spot the purple trackies anywhere, that said though i did conk out for a little bit and was pretty out of it haha. and that black e30 on black rs was redonk, met the owner the night before
    The owner of the black e30 originally had a vert and bought my red borbet

He certainly likes his e30's low haha

Originally posted by TRaNz
    omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

Originally posted by neni View Post
      Rode straight pass the cops didn't even get a fine. Rode through harbour town pwoahhhh
      its most likely because they thought you were PSY doing some gangnam style shietttt....hahahah =P
      S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

Looks like a pretty good day, lots of quality cars in those pics. That black E30 is awesome, but that off-white porsche, me gusta.

edit: what's up with george's EG? respray in the works or front-end bingle?

oh and congrats tranz, glad you got over your little tanty on fb the night before lol

Comment

Originally posted by anth View Post
          Looks like a pretty good day, lots of quality cars in those pics. That black E30 is awesome, but that off-white porsche, me gusta.

edit: what's up with george's EG? respray in the works or front-end bingle?

oh and congrats tranz, glad you got over your little tanty on fb the night before lol
          George's EG respray in the works.....sellin houses n shiet aint easy for him. Esp the way he rocked up to drop off his car and then go to work. shirt untucked, tie all messy, cap on backwards. LMFAO

hahah yeah i know im eatin my own words now. defs made up for everything that lovely award. hahahahah =D

Comment

i'm actually on a hunt for a cheap bratz low rider as a base hahahaha
            respray the frame candy purple and then get all gold errthang
            www.ohitsandy.blogspot.com

www.flickr.com/andhey

Comment

Originally posted by andrewn View Post
              i'm actually on a hunt for a cheap bratz low rider as a base hahahaha
              respray the frame candy purple and then get all gold errthang
              youre such a coconut

Comment

chur bru
                www.ohitsandy.blogspot.com

www.flickr.com/andhey

Comment

Do I have this right?

100mm is the name of the organisers, Certified is the name of the show? I hear everyone refer to the show as 100mm. Where does Estblshd fit in to this? Same group of people, or just providing coverage?

Comment

Looked like a decent turn out.....low black E30 looks good.

How's that ferris wheel going....3rd or 4th time lucky???

Comment

I think 100mm is company certified is the event. Think some same but seperate people in estblshd and 100mm not sure.
                      Originally posted by Smeeeb
                      Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

From my understanding estblshd and 100mm are two seperate groups. certified is 100mm's show, and estblshd are just there to chill?
                        Originally posted by TRaNz
                        We ride homos together, we die homos together. Homos 4 Lyfe. <3

Comment

just grabbin for fame
                          Originally posted by anth
                          Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Wasn't even thinking of going until the last week as I managed to sell some wheels, lips and bolts and buy some wheels in Melbourne, so thought it would be a good trip to drop/pick everything up. Was great to see most of you guys. Walking up and down each time took a good hour as I would see someone I recognise every few steps and stop to chat, gotta love interstate events. Sydney's shit nowadays with all these cunts making new groups and attempting to segregate the scene.

Thanks for the pic btw Spados
                            House of Stance
                            RAW Works

Comment

Ray we'll always love you <3
                              Originally posted by anth
                              Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

RayRay's Seal of Approval.

Comment

Working...
                                X