No announcement yet.

WTB: 5x120 17" - E36 M3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Find Wheels, Tyres & Rims ads in Fairfield 2165, NSW. Buy and sell almost anything on Gumtree classifieds.

Fixed sorry :P
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/nguyenjemz/

Comment

^^^^I've got a spare set of those same CNC engraved metal caps that you're missing 3 of, I'll sell the 4 for $50 if you want them to push along your sale as I'm not using them? They're painted Alpine white.....but it'd be easy to paint strip them and they're back to bare metal.

Comment

Hey guys, I bought the wheels off Nico, unfortunately for me Nico has scammed my out of my money and never sent the wheels. Does anyone have Nico on Facebook or know the dirtbag? he has blocked and deleted me off Facebook, I have all the proof of this guys fraudulent actions.

I trusted human kind, don't even want the money just want the damn wheels haha

Is anyone is willing to help my case?

And sorry but unfortunately now I don't have money to buy wheels
        slow build, fast cars

Comment

His Name is Nico Rcnski
          slow build, fast cars

Comment

That sucks, but I know the feeling of being scammed out of wheels!!!! I thought it seemed to good to be true, the price you paid was way too low, and I think I said something like that in our PM convo's. I hope you paid by paypal(which I think you said you were), you should get your money back if you did.
            Last edited by Beware; 09-17-2014, 01:42 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X