Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The only stag worth buying is the 26.

Comment

Actually I am pretty much sold on the stag. Even though the legnum has more power and does look a little better. The stag is sounding like a more viable option for me. Have been looking and so far have found a few that look the goods. There is a perfect white one up in Queensland but no idea how I would get it down here.

want it to be sub 100,00k's, manual and as stock as possible. Stock body anyway. Not keen on any body kits or anything.
      Originally posted by TRaNz
      omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

is this a rhetorical question ? get a subaru wagon and call it a day or lexus is altezza wagon

Comment

a well maintained rb25 is a pretty bulletproof option.

Considering there are many options to modify rb's and make decent power, and for the legnums there arent, a stag is a better option.

Still doesnt meet the requirements for a daily lol. In a perfect world I'd daily the vl on boost everywhere.
          Originally posted by anth
          Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Originally posted by 96CD7 View Post
            is this a rhetorical question ? get a subaru wagon and call it a day or lexus is altezza wagon
            why dont you stick to the thread dedicated to you in the off topic section?
            Originally posted by anth
            Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
              a well maintained rb25 is a pretty bulletproof option.

Considering there are many options to modify rb's and make decent power, and for the legnums there arent, a stag is a better option.

Still doesnt meet the requirements for a daily lol. In a perfect world I'd daily the vl on boost everywhere.
              That is what I have been thinking, that and maintenance is easier/cheaper for the stag. Petrol consumption prob isn't that great for a daily but I can get over that.
              omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

Opinions? Is a little bit more than most but looks clean and that price includes all the bullshit like rwc/reg/engineers etc add $600 for 'postage' to Melbourne according to the import place. I guess being in qld I would have to deduct the rego cost off the asking price and then re-register in Melbourne.

Comment

Or this, a lot cheaper but is not in aus and is red.

Comment

that one at motorman is like 20mins from my house, saw it there a week or two ago i think
                    Looked clean, they've got a heap of cars in there not listed on the site too

Comment

Mike I got my car through Ben at J-spec. Awesome to deal with!

If your gona import one which will save you $$$$'s get a 260RS.

Comment

Originally posted by USDMem1 View Post
                        http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com.au/vi...d=121125102766

Opinions? Is a little bit more than most but looks clean and that price includes all the bullshit like rwc/reg/engineers etc add $600 for 'postage' to Melbourne according to the import place. I guess being in qld I would have to deduct the rego cost off the asking price and then re-register in Melbourne.
                        Looks nice! As you say, not much point getting a QLD rwc or rego, so you could probably negotiate that out of the price quite easily, or ask for them to truck it down free as the costs would be pretty similar to the rwc/rego.

Comment

Originally posted by Beware View Post
                          Looks nice! As you say, not much point getting a QLD rwc or rego, so you could probably negotiate that out of the price quite easily, or ask for them to truck it down free as the costs would be pretty similar to the rwc/rego.
                          They did reply in regards to rego/rwc stuff. And I also looked into through Vic roads and by far the easiest way is to get it complied, rwc, and rego'd in qld. Then transfer the rego in Vic. Vic roads doesn't need a Vic rwc if the qld registration is still valid according to the website.

I also just went to the bank to Suss out a loan with the main focus of penalty fees due to early repayment and the penalty fees are negligible. Which gives me the option of getting a loan, buying said car and then selling my current car and paying off the loan quickly

I will speak to then some more tomorrow (the qld dealership) about warranties etc seeing as how I will be in Vic, any warrantee might be hard to claim :/

Comment

Originally posted by StaticG View Post
                            that one at motorman is like 20mins from my house, saw it there a week or two ago i think
                            Looked clean, they've got a heap of cars in there not listed on the site too
                            Cool. Yep will be phoning them tomorrow to find out what my options are. And what else they possibly have in stock

Comment

That's good for you then, because if it was the the way around(buying interstate and bringing to QLD) we need to get a new QLD rwc and then rego is not transferable so you'd have to cancel the interstate rego and get new QLD rego.....so yet again, another QLD fail!

Comment

Originally posted by Beware View Post
                                That's good for you then, because if it was the the way around(buying interstate and bringing to QLD) we need to get a new QLD rwc and then rego is not transferable so you'd have to cancel the interstate rego and get new QLD rego.....so yet again, another QLD fail!
                                Yep that is a huge pain in the ass. I just spoke to the import yard to ask about warranties, payment, shipping etc and they still cover the car for 1 month, and will pay for repairs (if needed) to be carried out in Melbourne. Which is a good thing. They apparently just tow it down depot to depot. So all is sounding good ATM might be putting the money down for it tomorrow. Us white boys work fast

Comment

Working...
                                X