Clear All

• Not a bad thing

Dang mine need work though haha...
    - Mal

Comment

• hey people,
      from sunny newcastle n.s.w,
      heres one of mine hope its SW worthy,

on the look out for some vette sawblades so watch this space!!!

Comment

• Noice !!!
        - Mal

Comment

• wooo, another ozaccord member, maybe we should get all the boys from there to come here.
          sigpic

Comment

• hey Toby from vic here! Cars still a work in progress but its getting there

Comment

• back!

Comment

• tits for bbs' built and fitted

fronts

old wheels painted up

Comment

• Specs on the BBS?... and tyre size? Looks mint!

Comment

• awwwwwwwwwwww shit.

Comment

• BBS RM 012

Fronts:15x8, 2" lips, 165/50/15
                      Rears: 15x8.5, 2.5" lips, 185/45/r15

lolz j-rad

Comment

• 4x100 yeah? looks aaaaamazing!! where the hell do you source these awesome wheels from while in AUS... I realy realy realy need borbet type A's
                        Originally posted by TRaNz
                        omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• Hi Dom - where did you source the 185/45 Nankangs? I'm after some for a set of RS's...

Cheers,
                          Tom

Comment

• hi guys i sourced the wheels through a guy i met on wheelwhores. hes from lithuania!!! so as you could imagine i had my reservations at first but he pulled through top guy! he sold them to me for 350 euros but then of course theres the horrid freight then i got new lips etc. Ive always loved the rm's way more than the rs' sorta my dream wheel lol, ive only seen two other sets in oz.

Im in sydney so i got the 185/45s from Payless Tyres on 12 coronation pde, strathfield/enfield literally walking distance from me! I called up and the guy just called his nankang supplier and had em the next day for me. Most tyre shops will laugh at you but if you find one that is willing to do a tad of shopping for you theyre piss easy to get. The young guy there stretched them on for me as well the older blokes didnt have a clue how to do it lol.

and yeah 4x100 they are original vw and bbs stamped rm's released from factory most likely on a mk2 or something
                            Last edited by dom123; 02-23-2011, 06:06 PM.

Comment

• daaaaaammmm... daub game just went up a level in aus haha much respect man, fitment is crazy

Comment

• Bloody melbournians, there too many of u fwarkers! lol.

I mite as well try and rep the Bristown boyz, I'm Chris from Southside of Brisbane. I have a car that can transform, on a flat road it's a Mazda RX7 FD3S and on speedhumps it's a see saw.

Comment

Working...
                                X