Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm gonna get them started in the next few weeks, I'll be updating on S/W the process and how easy/arduous it is
    '87 Benz 190E

BUILD THREAD

Comment

• First post after stalking around here with no account for a couple months and seeing all you guys out in force at 100mm made me wanna come on here!

Well, my names Phil and as of current, I drive this silly little 86 around... on my L's.

Got plans, just waiting until next year to go through with them though. I make videos too! Not sure, but you probably saw me running around like an idiot with my glidecam all day during 100mm and even when everyone was leaving lol.

Casual screenshot from the start of the video anyway *frothing intesifies*

Would love to chat with some of you in person if the chance ever presents itself
      Originally posted by TRaNz
      your car isnt low enough.

Comment

• How good are your video skills?
        Originally posted by anth
        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Welcome to the forum mate.
          omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• I mean I think they're good, but thats up to the audience to decide isn't it?

This is all I've done of the 100mm video so far.

*I can't embed videos for shit apparently*

Comment

• welcome, nice screencap tranz is gonna luv u longtime
              - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
              Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• Originally posted by PhilTho View Post
                I mean I think they're good, but thats up to the audience to decide isn't it?

Smooth start.
                omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

Good to see you around here, Phil. Keen to see the finished product.

Comment

Phillllllllllllllllllllllll

I am really broke with far too many ideas.

Comment

• Originally posted by USDMem1 View Post
                      Smooth start.
                      I try

Thanks for the warm welcome I'll be sure to post the 100mm video when it's finished in the other thread

Comment

• G'Day guys, I'm Truong and this is my ride GF8 "bagwags"

Comment

• Hey mate. Bagged subi wagon, Seb might know a few things about those haha

Comment

• Ahaha Mike, this has the suspension from my GC in it

Nice to see you around these parts Mr Truong.
                            IG: @sebastienaudeon
                            1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                            there there.
                            keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• Originally posted by pointless View Post
                              Hi Guys, thought it would be a good time to do a quick intro as I just posted a picture of the weekender in the rides thread. The name is Sam from the outskirts of Sydney and I own a Bagged W108 Mercedes for the weekends and a Golf GTI for the missus to run around in and when the weather is to crappy for the Mercedes. A few pics of the pride of the fleet are below.

Hey Sam

Welcome! loving the W108! whereabouts on the outskirts of sydney are you?

1963 850 - 1408cc, 45DCOE, 'S' 7.5" brakes, 6-point cage, blasted, Velo GPT-2's, rear beam

Comment

• I'm from Campbelltown, Sydney, Currently still in school and have a part time job, looking on getting a nice ek hatch to work on!

Comment

Working...
                                X