No announcement yet.

Showcased 2013 discussion thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

its ok tranz, the civic and tortelinis silvia will be done for it, so theres at least two cars. and maybe toms civic.... but he'll be doing dad stuff
    Originally posted by anth
    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

I'll enter with S|W for sure. With my newly acquired VW, and no, not the Aircooled VW...

Comment

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
        ... More family dinners, more cold rock icecream, more eddie murphy.
        You had me at eddie murphy ....

If i can take work off i will. I need a set fucking date within a month tho so that i can book work with 23242 years in advance. Also cannot make it in Aug along with shinny and steve as we'll be in EU. Another thing, i can probs only take off 2 days not 3, so might make the trip up alone

Comment

Originally posted by georgeMK1 View Post
          ...Another thing, i can probs only take off 2 days not 3, so might make the trip up alone
          single | works
          Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

100% down for shenanigans and the bangbus

Comment

Originally posted by anth View Post
              Or you could just take your balls out of her purse
              you hurt my feelings man...

Comment

Originally posted by georgeMK1 View Post
                You had me at eddie murphy ....

If i can take work off i will. I need a set fucking date within a month tho so that i can book work with 23242 years in advance. Also cannot make it in Aug along with shinny and steve as we'll be in EU. Another thing, i can probs only take off 2 days not 3, so might make the trip up alone
                will your car even be able to drive if you take a passenger?

Comment

Originally posted by andrewn View Post
                  will your car even be able to drive if you take a passenger?
                  If i dont buy new coils by then ill be driving up on stock suspension as my current coils leak and squeek and i defs dont wanna break down on the way there

Comment

Defs in for the trip. If all goes to plan ill have the shuttle ready for constant scrape seshuns.

Comment

We've got the same idea's as you fellas i.e. staying up there for a few days just minus the party bus lol. Would definitely be keen on driving up with you guys as a pack the whole safety in numbers motto but yeah, only if you guys would be cool with it.
                      Originally posted by AccordEuro
                      Holy my god. I NEVER like S13's.

BUT I WOULD DAILY DRIVE THE CRAP OUT OF THAT THING. its perfection man, well done.

Comment

Keen, Wagon will hopefully have the bay re-sprayed and shaved by then as well as a touch more lows up front. Put me down.
                        Originally posted by TRaNz
                        omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

Like I said if other ppl enter their cars under S/W I will to.

Oxer like ranga said to if you need any help organising anything im right here bro. Yes there are plenty of old cunts but I am the oldest cunt!

Comment

strawberry blonde.
                            - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
                            Originally posted by TRaNz
                            Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon0 View Post
                              We've got the same idea's as you fellas i.e. staying up there for a few days just minus the party bus lol. Would definitely be keen on driving up with you guys as a pack the whole safety in numbers motto but yeah, only if you guys would be cool with it.
                              Safety in numbers is bullshit, more cars = longer trip.
                              Originally posted by anth
                              Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Originally posted by cln View Post
                                strawberry blonde.
                                Im sorry

Comment

Working...
                                X