• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
    Enter as estblshdd
    Established**

Originally posted by andrewn View Post
    still no reply so i'm gonna pass for this year and spend the money on cocaine and strippers, see ya'll at kittens

*edit* actually i'll probs just fly down
    Deadset? Hit me up dude, i'll try follow it up for you!

Comment

• Originally posted by USDMem1 View Post
      Touch every now and then? Last time I went there there was touching anytime but only above the waste and they let you suck their tits. Not even kidding. Mind you 20 other dudes befor me probably sucked on the same titties, but seriously didn't care lol.

One of the girls stripped my shirt off and sucked my nipples.

Fuckin no place like it haha
      Dead fucking set mike for president! Hahaha funny cunt.

On another note my eg is in pieces and gbox and clutch issues still... Haha tick tock goes the clock

Comment

• i got accepted through fb reece, just waiting for them to send me the email to sort it out

Comment

• Got accepted via email and have paid my admission fee.

Sah keen.
          IG: @sebastienaudeon
          1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
          *pats Sebs head*
          there there.
          keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• still havent recieved a confirmation email with my invoice so i can pay..
            - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
            Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• Fak, maybe send them a facebook message or email in regards to it?

So keen, start driving soon. I just hope I haven't left it too late in regards to my wheels. Fak.
              1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
              there there.

Comment

• Colin doesn't have fb haha

Comment

• I see, then an email should see it done easily, or even call them?
                  1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                  there there.

Comment

• Originally posted by cln View Post
                    still havent recieved a confirmation email with my invoice so i can pay..
                    No rangas allowed at showcased!

Comment

• im pulling out of showcased cbf with the lack of communication. what a royal waste of time cant believe i actually planned my trip so i came back in time for this should have just stayed in japan #THXFORTHEMEMORIESSHOWCASED2K13.
                      - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
                      Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• nuuuuuuuu

Comment

• Originally posted by cln View Post
                          im pulling out of showcased cbf with the lack of communication. what a royal waste of time cant believe i actually planned my trip so i came back in time for this should have just stayed in japan #THXFORTHEMEMORIESSHOWCASED2K13.
                          I can give you jasons mobile number if you want?

Or you can just come hang out with your favourite italians = me an rob.

Rob, come over this weekend for goot times haha.
                          Originally posted by anth
                          Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• fuck you colin. I was looking forward to seeing you.
                            We ride homos together, we die homos together. Homos 4 Lyfe. <3

Comment

• Originally posted by foffa View Post
                              fuck you colin. I was looking forward to seeing you.
                              ay ay ay. xmas bash at mine, you and cam will be there.
                              Originally posted by anth
                              Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Oooooofffffttttttt
                                We ride homos together, we die homos together. Homos 4 Lyfe. <3

Comment

Working...
                                X