Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nej and his facial hair

Comment

• No wonder you kept touching me, you faggot fuck thought I was a set of balls huh poofta

Comment

• fucken oath cunt

Comment

• fucken bricks were shat when that dumb cunt in the vw pulled out infront of us

Comment

• Hah that silly mother fucker.. Should of spat on his car moh you were in the front seat!

Comment

• we still should have got out and bashed him.... infront of those nice people at the cafe.
              Originally posted by anth
              Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• [ame="http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2tU3wTWIEsI"]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2tU3wTWIEsI[/ame]

Mohsen would of called all the cousins.

Comment

• true...

Still no vl burnout pics. need to do that, right rear tire's on its last legs anyway haha.

fucking retarded in the wet.

Comment

• Hahaha gotta wait for mohs wedding for them shots to be taken

Comment

• forcing oxer to do a dabke with us. cunts gonna be put on the spot

Comment

• LOLOL depends which song moh

Comment

• Mohsen intak jahben ak47 kamen atesh ahkul hunting bedek?

Comment

• Fucking to many desert wogs arguing on s.w
                            All I read was sand this, kebab that, I got arab oil money....

Comment

• ay cunt, dont fuck with the united suburbs. syrian, turk, italian..... doesnt matter what natio, as long as you're a sick cunt.

when we gonna all pile into the vl for a jdmst meet? Bumbags, adidas trackies, and og caps as far back on your head as possible. zomg ule

Comment

• I'm in for sure, you know my spot in the VL hahaha

Comment

Working...
                                X