This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

put me down for medium i haz cash
    Last edited by Guest; 03-14-2013, 07:22 AM.

Comment

Ahhhhhhh what the fuck .. i thought it was a first come first serve thing on monday ! had no idea we had to state what we are here and reserve it that way ! Feck .. looks like i cant has a large

Comment

Originally posted by RBT View Post
        Oxer put me down for a medium or large.
        You need XXL just to fit your arms you meat axe
        Originally posted by Smeeeb
        Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

Originally posted by georgeMK1 View Post
          Ahhhhhhh what the fuck .. i thought it was a first come first serve thing on monday ! had no idea we had to state what we are here and reserve it that way ! Feck .. looks like i cant has a large
          Take my large ill get XL brother

Comment

Originally posted by cln View Post
            med or large plz if i wash your vl naked can i grab one early im workn monday night i think
            Irish your working days next week. Don't u remember seeing me Tuesday night.

Comment

In for xxl.

Comment

hold a medium for me <3

Comment

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                  Fuck you K-hole.
                  Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                  fixed

This.

Hahahah <3

Forreal though if you have mediums left I'll grab one with Jaze.
                  I dislike Byron.

Comment

I think's Ill grab myself an XL fella's, i'll come down on Monday night, havent met anybody in person yet and Im quite keen to get acquainted.
                    Originally posted by AccordEuro
                    Holy my god. I NEVER like S13's.

BUT I WOULD DAILY DRIVE THE CRAP OUT OF THAT THING. its perfection man, well done.

Comment

Originally posted by got splits? View Post
                      Hahahah <3

Forreal though if you have mediums left I'll grab one with Jaze.
                      I might be in on the USA group buy
                      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Righttttttt, If theres a medium still kicking around (not sure if theres any left?) im definitely down now that I have seen how awesome they are. Just PM me some bank details and all that, will get onto it!

Comment

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                          aint no body an xl?

Jaze, looks like you'll be in luck haha. If guys from the US wanna purchase a couple, I suggest you work out sending the money to one person, then that person do one single wire transfer. But wait for a week to make sure I have stock.
                          y u no paypal?

But for real if thats the case, I might as well do it.

I can start working with the RT regulars to get this going if you want to.
                          Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

Like I said, US guys will have to wait.

As Ive also said, The hoodies are for familia, aka the people who have been around for a while and make the effort to come to majority of the meets we go to as a group, aka the guys who have traveled far and wide and have watched eddie murphy raw and delirious with us in a hotel room.

Accordeuro, im sorry, but you dont qualify as this just yet.

Jono & Smeeb, you dont qualify for one either since not many of us, if any of us have even met you considering you have been to many of the same meets as we have. Dont mean to sound harsh...
                            Last edited by Oxer; 03-14-2013, 05:23 PM.
                            Originally posted by anth
                            Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

I think that 'not being stoned' ofcourse, and watching eddie murphy raw in sydney - should be a damn prerequisite hahahahaha. Benchmark set

Comment

Awwwwww sheeeeeeeet... Bit late but I there's any medium or large left ill take either one. Pref medium

Comment

Working...
                                X