No announcement yet.

100mm event - 27/4/13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah it's annoying, even Flickr links are draining, no real point having pic threads if its just full of links.

Comment

• Everyone's cars looked great besides the amount of dust. Mike you engine bay couldn't stop checking it out. The effort was well paid off and really liked the M stripes. Hopefully meet everyone some time soon.

Comment

• Because it was requested that a lot of photos were on something other than facebook

IG: @sebastienaudeon
        1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
        *pats Sebs head*
        there there.
        keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• joining the dump sesh

Comment

• <3
            Originally posted by anth
            Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• sickkkk
              sigpic

Comment

• HHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GGGGG.... =D
                pics look saaa good, im gonna have to order 3 desserts at once at next dinner outing.
                S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• and you're the one calling neni map

Comment

• Originally posted by andrewn View Post
                    and you're the one calling neni map
                    nah nah ey, that twin of PSY DOES eat more than me.
                    S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Love the pics, good job Seba.

Comment

• Needs more zeronation

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                          are all the pictures from the show only on fb or something? I remember back in the days where shows like this had threads pages long of coverage.... neni only just started the thread on jdmst with the wangan comparison hahaha
                          This annoys me as well. Miss the pic treads from events. Pain in the ass trying to find all the photos on Facebook....

Originally posted by GJA003 View Post
                          Everyone's cars looked great besides the amount of dust. Mike you engine bay couldn't stop checking it out. The effort was well paid off and really liked the M stripes. Hopefully meet everyone some time soon.
                          Hey thanks mate still a bit of work to do on the bay but happy with it so far. Haha those 'm stripes' were pretty ghetto, just some electrical tape, but looked decent for what it was lol
                          Originally posted by TRaNz
                          omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• Nice pics guys, looked like a good day. What are the wheels on the S13?

Also did anyone get pics of my mates white KE25 Corolla?

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                              are all the pictures from the show only on fb or something? I remember back in the days where shows like this had threads pages long of coverage.... neni only just started the thread on jdmst with the wangan comparison hahaha
                              Originally posted by USDMem1 View Post
                              This annoys me as well. Miss the pic treads from events. Pain in the ass trying to find all the photos on Facebook....
                              +1 on the annoyance, for those of us that refuse to be on FB it makes it hard! So it's great to see photo's like above.....I too miss photo threads. It's all 2 or 3 photo's and an FB link, and then you've got people that don't even post their links, and there's 100's of these "photographers" out there that don't.

Anyway, looked to be a good turnout!!

Comment

• ^this, yes i do have facebook but prefer threads its easier.
                                Originally posted by Smeeeb
                                Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

Working...
                                X