Clear All

• worst case man im sure one of us can pick you up
    03' Toyota Crown Athlete V Premium

Originally posted by TRaNz
    getout.

Comment

• Originally posted by sturgey View Post
      worst case man im sure one of us can pick you up
      It'll be two of us if someone does pick us up. But would be cool if someone could!
      IG: @sebastienaudeon
      1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
      there there.
      keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• Originally posted by SebastienPeek View Post
        You entered Woody?

Might heed your advice and train/tram in. Will have to do some research. I'm up in North Fitzroy this time around.
        I dont own a cool car.

Comment

• Originally posted by Water Boy View Post
          I dont own a cool car.
          But you're a cool guy. Still can't believe people are paying $70 to hardpark. smh

Comment

Id get there bloody early, going to be pretty crazy. And those who are not entering maybe park and train in. Fuck trying to find a park in the CBD.
            Federation Square Car park at the back. Low car friendly. I always park there when I'm in that corner of the city.

Bump in times will be sent out shortly. All i know is I have to be there at 6am ffs. -.-

Comment

I dont own a cool car.
              Originally posted by anth View Post
              But you're a cool guy. Still can't believe people are paying $70 to hardpark. smh
              This.
              1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
              there there.

Comment

• Might as well come in with me woody
                Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                  I think we should meet on lansdowne street, inbetween the treasury gardens and fitzroy gardens. I have no idea what parking will be like, and without bump in times I have absolutley no idea on what time we should meet. If we dont hear anything before wednesday, lets say 830am, because I know that colin wont be there untill atleast 3 hours after the meet time.
                  nah nah ay.. dont be like that ^_-. im takin friday off work just so i can bank some zzz's for early rise sat
                  - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
                  Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• Fark, 8am sesh. gonna be heckerz.

yeah im up for Oxers idea, we all meet up as a group near Fitzy gardens and roll down as a group with masks on ready to rob a bank/go to meet.
                    S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• all equipped with hoodies and masks

tranz can wear his taylor swift beach towel as a cape or something
                      Last edited by Guest; 04-22-2013, 01:18 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by andrewn View Post
                        all equipped with hoodies and masks

I just died.
                        1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                        there there.

Comment

I think we should meet on lansdowne street, inbetween the treasury gardens and fitzroy gardens. I have no idea what parking will be like, and without bump in times I have absolutley no idea on what time we should meet. If we dont hear anything before wednesday, lets say 830am, because I know that colin wont be there untill atleast 3 hours after the meet time.
                          Sounds good to me.
                          omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• Originally posted by andrewn View Post

you getting smart?
                            you want another mask or not?
                            diCKHEADDD......
                            haha
                            will bring one of may T Swizzle blankeys to wrap myself up in coz its cute. =]
                            S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

Just off batman ave so works for me, doubt ill get lost LOL

Originally posted by andrewn View Post

LOLOL

Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
                              you getting smart?
                              you want another mask or not?
                              diCKHEADDD......
                              haha
                              will bring one of may T Swizzle blankeys to wrap myself up in coz its cute. =]
                              Hahaha, you going to bring a t-swift ball? Wouldn't mind kicking that slut in the face

Comment

• anyone else now imagining tranzz running around the cars with his mask on and blanket as a cape lol
                                03' Toyota Crown Athlete V Premium

getout.

Comment

Working...
                                X