Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ok guys, serious opinions for the civic...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really like the Js racing front lip even though it is pretty much the same as chargespeed, not sure if they make it for the sedan though...
    Originally posted by TRaNz
    omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

Originally posted by USDMem1 View Post
      I really like the Js racing front lip even though it is pretty much the same as chargespeed, not sure if they make it for the sedan though...
      I'm with Mike on this one.
      'Bodykits' is such a contentious subject though, you won't please everyone (although we all know full well that no fucks are ever given, amirite?).

Comment

yeap, I reckon the Js Racing/Chargespeed lip does flow well with the car's lines.

if it looks the same on the sedan as the hatch photos, then go for that i reckon!

Comment

agree, js racing/chargespeed looks best, but i think because the lip is so big the car needs sides and rear to match the chunky front lip imo

Comment

no

Comment

Don't change shit. I just noticed you did that to the wheels... I liked it the other way. I actually can't believe the wheels are currently like that!

Comment

Best opinion will be your own... make yourself happy with what you've created, not stance kids
                FRUSH

Comment

Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                  Don't change shit. I just noticed you did that to the wheels... I liked it the other way. I actually can't believe the wheels are currently like that!
                  Fuck you, like I give a fuck what you think.

Originally posted by brybry View Post
                  Best opinion will be your own... make yourself happy with what you've created, not stance kids
                  was just trying to get the familia opinion on the subject, you know me dude, couldnt care less what people think

Im gonna go through with one of them, wont say which, but its not the chargespeed... I think its too agressive, Ill leave that for cars with power. The civic is going back to a standard n/a D series lol.
                  Originally posted by anth
                  Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

I think the mugen one looks the best other then the one you already have.
                    The other ones seem abit too big and chunky.

I am really broke with far too many ideas.

Comment

I miss this

I dislike Byron.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                        Fuck you, like I give a fuck what you think.

was just trying to get the familia opinion on the subject, you know me dude, couldnt care less what people think

Im gonna go through with one of them, wont say which, but its not the chargespeed... I think its too agressive, Ill leave that for cars with power. The civic is going back to a standard n/a D series lol.
                        You had it spot on with the untouched wheels. You current aero parts look good just the way it is, but the fact that you're changing it up seems to be coming out of boredom.

Comment

Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                          You had it spot on with the untouched wheels. You current aero parts look good just the way it is, but the fact that you're changing it up seems to be coming out of boredom.
                          The car has been off the road since january dude.... with no engine...

Where the fuck have you been? Oh thats right, RT.

Comment

Retro fit some jdm headlights, jdm corners or ambers, keep your lip.
                            /thread
                            Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

For starters, jdm headlights are just standard headlights, and ambers arent jdm, thats an american fag fad that started when you yanks decided jdm was cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                                The car has been off the road since january dude.... with no engine...

Where the fuck have you been? Oh thats right, RT.
                                That's the only place I see you, which you USED to come say hi every once in a while... :'(

Comment

Working...
                                X