Clear All

• what car has he got? pics?
    S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Fucking stalkerz

Comment

• Who is this cunt.
        Originally posted by anth
        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Maybe it's the bloke arguing with you in the aas thread I reckons
          Originally posted by Smeeeb
          Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

• The fuck i thought it was a person of the female genitalia since they were looking at "how to tell if a guy likes you" ??? Unless hes sucks dick... litterally.
            - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
            Originally posted by TRaNz
            Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• Apparently it's one of the all about stance organizers. Apparently.

Comment

• so i would have been pretty spot on with the xxr comment then...

I love All about stance.... even though they have no idea what its about.... organising dyno days and stuff...

None of our cars would even make it onto a dyno.... they'd get beached on the ramps.

Comment

• Happy Birthday!!!! =D

Comment

• interstate trip for AAS meet anyone?

legend might break the dyno but, with all the power and a buckled wheel, it will register on the richter scale..

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                      so i would have been pretty spot on with the xxr comment then...

I love All about stance.... even though they have no idea what its about.... organising dyno days and stuff...

None of our cars would even make it onto a dyno.... they'd get beached on the ramps.
                      i gonna have to lift my car to get on the dyno when turbo engine is in and s300 is in

Comment

• S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                          and a buckled wheel, it will register on the richter scale..
                          I fucking lost my shit man ahahahahaha, just remember you saying that on the trip up to syd.

Comment

• so looking back at pics, my eg does look good... but i think i love my accord more hence im not happy with the eg... would have loved to drive the accord up on the stretch tyres (im serious) =D
                            sigpic

Comment

• S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• OOOHHH SSSHIIIIITTTTTTT.........SOME PEOPLE GONNA GET BANNISHED NOW.
                                Full StanceNation....LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
                                shinny first

then Oxy bum

-------------------------editzzzzz------------------------------

Last edited by TRaNz; 07-05-2012, 10:21 PM. Reason: added pic

Comment

Working...
                                X