Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ana ma ijaneh shi

Comment

• just paid via paypal. Hope they know its mah monies.
      S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
        just paid via paypal. Hope they know its mah monies.
        same as i have 2 email addresses under my paypal account lol
        sigpic

Comment

• Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh so this is what everyones on about. I just got back from europe and cbf taking my car, even if its on trailer. Just outta curiosity tho, whats the cost roughly if anyone has made the leap to calculate? Ie; food, accom, petrol, entry, etc etc?? Damn missed on the whole convo

Comment

• petrol ~$250 accom ~$200 food ~$150 Showcased ~$45 SW Hoodie $50 Guy fawkes mask $7
            Originally posted by anth
            Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• New front lip won't be here by showcased don't know why it's taking so long. Not even sure they shipped it yet

Comment

• No email yet

Comment

• Originally posted by mohsen View Post
                  No email yet
                  You don't need an email, you are the honorary guest, invited to grace them with your godly presence.

Better grow an awesome beard and go all Alladin of Waddiya spec.
                  Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
                    You don't need an email, you are the honorary guest, invited to grace them with your godly presence.

Better grow an awesome beard and go all Alladin of Waddiya spec.
                    i am fucking sigging that later.

Comment

• Reece who's it through?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimmy_HR32 View Post
                        Reece who's it through?
                        I was about to ask that.

is it through USPS? a lot of times when I use USPS tracking, is shows the last arrival point on US soil and stays there with no update all the way until it arrives at my door.

It's happened to me a few times where I've thought that my parts have been lost in transit and then they show up.

Comment

• yea you're right.

USPS is just the postal service, hence it generally takes a bit of time, and once it leaves the USA there's not tracking. This has fooled me a couple times before as well. i've had packages turn up in a reasonable time (10 days) and one that took a bit over 3 weeks.

I always ship with UPS (Courier service) where possible. Get stuff within a week normally.

Comment

• I've been receiving stuff recently from USPS EMS and that has come through in less than a week! Can't beat EMS!!
                            House of Stance
                            RAW Works

Comment

• Would there be room for another. I am considering going. Tranz has almost convinced me. or is it too late?
                              Originally posted by TRaNz
                              omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimmy_HR32 View Post
                                Reece who's it through?
                                Originally posted by Infini View Post
                                I was about to ask that.

is it through USPS? a lot of times when I use USPS tracking, is shows the last arrival point on US soil and stays there with no update all the way until it arrives at my door.

It's happened to me a few times where I've thought that my parts have been lost in transit and then they show up.
                                Well to be honest not sure. THink fedex? But the cunts been so hard to contact and respond to emails so not to sure whats going on at this time. A mate of mine who lives around the corner from the place i bought it will drop in tomorrow and see whats up. Probably still hasnt left

as for any extras, GC meet soon for any last minute people and a last chance to get everyone together to G each other up for showcased.

Call me maybe cover.....whos down to shoot that?

Comment

Working...
                                X