No announcement yet.

T-LD presents "SHOWCASED"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dam about the screening. my car def aint gunna pass. better by a new car lol. tho least it ensures quality cars will be on show

Comment

Don't say that homie. Your jazz is sick!

Comment

Just so you all know, anyone coming up with us will have a spot in the show, as long as SW thinks your cars are worthy. Tranz, Shinny, you got nothing to worry about.
        and dont strress ray, We have room reserved
        Originally posted by anth
        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

wooo means i get approval? =D
          sigpic

Comment

Sorry just saw the thread. Im down 100% just gimme the deetz when its finalized
            - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
            Originally posted by TRaNz
            Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

Hey nam, can we crank the coils down a little when we get up[ there?

Comment

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                Hey nam, can we crank the coils down a little when we get up[ there?
                oh i was planning to, before we leave LOL, just havent had time to shave/cut off my bumper tabs
                sigpic

Comment

Its low or nothn for the drive up mofukuz
                  - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
                  Originally posted by TRaNz
                  Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

Gonna bring my cousins 4wd. Umad?

Comment

Is there gonna be any support vehicles ? Planning to roll on stockies to Sydney and chuck the wheels in the back seat

Comment

reece not rolling hard? why????
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                          Just so you all know, anyone coming up with us will have a spot in the show, as long as SW thinks your cars are worthy. Tranz, Shinny, you got nothing to worry about.
                          and dont strress ray, We have room reserved
                          if i dont make it on the roof top ill battle cry to my cousins in bankstown

Comment

Originally posted by mohsen View Post
                            if i dont make it on the roof top ill battle cry to my cousins in bankstown
                            Hahahahahaha
                            House of Stance
                            RAW Works

Comment

Hahahahahahahahaha.. moe, you better do it just for shits and giggles... All the Sydney scene won't know what the fucks going on....

Comment

7 dollar big w chairs acquired =P
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X