No announcement yet.

T-LD presents "SHOWCASED"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This convo made me LOL so hard. Storm trooper + Arab + Asian Mang hat = Winning

Comment

• Do we know of a place where we can work on our cars to before the show? Need to reslam and fit tyres when i get to sydoni

Comment

• ^ Will look into that ASAP for you.

Mostly everyone will be fine getting into the complex, there's one small speed hump on entry (which can be avoided) and then there's just the ramps to get up to the roof-top. They're all on a slight incline so you'll be fine getting up. We thought all this through before booking the venue and someone from our team will be directing at all times

Just a heads up, for everyone on display for the show on the roof-top (i.e those who have pre-registered and been approved), you'll be assigned a bump-in time. A whole team i.e all of Stanceworks will be given the same bump-in time so you can rock up together, you'll then be guided to your allocated space to set up vehicles/displays and banners to your preference. So everyone would have bumped in before the show and EOMM, which begins at 1pm.

There's approximately 170 - 200 cars that will be on display on the roof-top so bump-ins vary from 8:00am - 12:00pm. Show begins at 1:00pm.

For Melbourne crew S/W and Agentz, we'll try to make this bump-in as late as possible (probably 11am) as we understand that cars need to be cleaned and some may have a big night on Friday!

It's gearing up quite fast now! There's approximately 7-8 vehicles from Queensland confirmed too and a number from Canberra, plus all the Sydney guys. Should be epic! We'll be making a few new announcements later next week too.

Current Vendors Update:

- Just Car Insurance
        - Monster Energy
        - Zen Garage
        - Built To Order

I'll try to find a low-friendly hand car-wash now too and put a google maps address

If there's anything we can help/assist with, let us know Meet-points, accomodation, workshops, anything
        Last edited by jd_911; 05-25-2012, 12:01 AM.
        THE-LOWDOWN.COM "less is more."

Comment

• I messaged Ryan today, don't have your number Jason... Lol.. there is about 7 agentz cars and 8-10 sw cars. Will it be easier for me to gather the car details for all the cars and just email you? Or do we have to individually register?
          Originally posted by anth
          Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
            I messaged Ryan today, don't have your number Jason... Lol.. there is about 7 agentz cars and 8-10 sw cars. Will it be easier for me to gather the car details for all the cars and just email you? Or do we have to individually register?
            Whatever's easiest for you man, no need to pre-register you can just gather the details and e-mail it through. Ryan will fill you in on anything i may have missed. Mainly just the number of cars, registration plate and what car club they're under, we'll need their e-mail addresses too unless you'd like to forward on their documentation regarding bump-in and logsitical details.

You can add more cars to the club afterwards as we progress through the next four weeks too, that's fine, we have a reserve to allow for extra cars.

P.S number PM'd haha, i assumed you already had it.
            THE-LOWDOWN.COM "less is more."

Comment

• Sydney is gonna be epic. So is the Friday before hand hahaha

If you're coming to Sydney, or are thinking of coming but you're more likely to go than not, we got a get together next week to discuss. Contact Oxer or myself for details
              Last edited by private_numero; 05-25-2012, 01:11 AM.

Comment

• Yeah! Looking forward to meeting the S|W guys properly this time!

Comment

• Originally posted by Infini View Post
                  Yeah! Looking forward to meeting the S|W guys properly this time!
                  what ever you do, dont talk to the tall dude with purple trackies, i heard he lieks teh menz. and wont take no for an answer...

Comment

• Jd_911 you mad dawg. Low car friendly hand car washies. LOl.
                    S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• bring hose buckets and high pressure???
                      Originally posted by Smeeeb
                      Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

• Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
                        yeah thats wat im after, a place where i can use them high pressure hoses and spend like hours washing and drying my car. I dont allow anyone to touch my car when it comes to washing etc.
                        So they do exist in sydney cbd right? or do we have to venture out to a suburb?
                        Ohh yeah, they're everywhere, but they're rarely low car friendly and during the main opening hours, they're quite particular about how long you spend there, but like I mentioned before, if it's at night, there won't be anyone there so you can spend as long as you want (spent hours claying/polishing/waxing one night, ages ago haha). Once you guys have decided on a place to stay, I'll search around the area for a low-car friendly place for car washing.
                        House of Stance
                        RAW Works

Comment

• Mad dawg.

Comment

• Anyone interested in buying a carbra for their car? If theres a few of us i can organize a group buy and get them cheaper. Let me know here or pm/sms
                            - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
                            Originally posted by TRaNz
                            Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• In.

Comment

• Sure why not

Comment

Working...
                                X